9,956 chatty comments by "Nali4Freedom"
- Posted Aug 27, 2005 11:40pm PDT I saw a lot of missile silos with a lot of "deadly force authorized" signs on them Dunno where this deadly force was supposed to come from though
- Posted Aug 28, 2005 3:27pm PDT didn't the raptor come out ages ago?
- Posted Aug 28, 2005 3:29pm PDT could there be rivalry between the two chinatowns?
- Posted Aug 28, 2005 3:33pm PDT Millionth of a bar?
- Posted Aug 28, 2005 10:30pm PDT unless bluetooth is really screwed up, it should work. I use a different audio device for voice input and output in ventrilo (game noise from...
- Posted Aug 28, 2005 10:34pm PDT uh... "Ain't Talkin' 'bout love" comes to mind. (by Van Halen, but i hope i don't have to tell you that :) )
- Posted Aug 28, 2005 10:36pm PDT Man... GoogleNet... All those phd's google's got working for them sure seem to know what they are doing. It'll probably be free too, but I'm not...
- Posted Aug 28, 2005 10:39pm PDT It's all about the potential. But I guess that can get out of hand. I expect with free wifi, google will have the potential to take over the world
- Posted Sep 12, 2005 7:50pm PDT from about 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm on average, so... 9hrs i guess
- Posted Sep 12, 2005 8:08pm PDT Well... for music, the best would be the squeezbox http://www.slimdevices.com/ I know the first one was good, so squeezbox2 is probably just as...
- Posted Sep 12, 2005 8:10pm PDT Definitly Trillian. It has "other cool features" galore
- Posted Sep 12, 2005 8:11pm PDT I don't think so. It may be different hardware, not sure
- Posted Sep 12, 2005 8:15pm PDT Word/Photoshop at same time. Decoding cd's/dvds and doing something else, Bittorent and anything else. Mix and match as you please.
- Posted Sep 12, 2005 8:18pm PDT The good 'ol pythagorean theorem a^2+b^2 = c^2
- Posted Sep 12, 2005 8:24pm PDT just wait fro the X-Fi cards to come out, then you will feel full again, although your wallet definitly won't.