1,564 chatty comments by "Mugsy"
- Posted Jan 14, 2001 11:22pm PST Yes, the accuracy system will be heavily tweaked now that the client side prediction is working properly. Expect that in 1.1 to be released...
- Posted Jan 14, 2001 11:55pm PST Realism is a tool. We shall use it when we want to, and not use it if it doesnt make a fun game.. Mugsy
- Posted Feb 07, 2001 4:32pm PST Well I'm Canadian, and I spell it cheque.
- Posted Feb 07, 2001 4:33pm PST Yikes! /me gets out of the way of the Wrath
- Posted Jun 04, 2001 10:33am PDT It's a 'calming' post to let people know that we havent ditched working on it.. 1.3 will be along soon
- Posted Jun 06, 2001 2:13pm PDT But what happens when the cs "newbs" start spanking old-timer q2 dm'ers?
- Posted Jun 15, 2001 10:28am PDT On behalf of the Day of Defeat team, I would like to officially surrender our game, as we have no hope of achieving the dizzying heights of...
- Posted Jun 19, 2001 1:40pm PDT Another Non-Solution.. Gameplay comes first, then the technology. If you dont design games that would benefit from certain cheats, you're...
- Posted Jun 28, 2001 12:28pm PDT They should call this movie "the configuring and starting up of Neverwinter nights"
- Posted Jun 29, 2001 11:30am PDT patience, daniel-san
- Posted Jun 30, 2001 11:38am PDT I'm onto you ET. you can't hide here
- Posted Jul 01, 2001 6:53pm PDT Kar was unchanged
- Posted Jul 04, 2001 4:42pm PDT fourth! asdf
- Posted Jul 04, 2001 4:50pm PDT aww, it was my first first
- Posted Jul 04, 2001 6:01pm PDT does coke count?