2,319 chatty comments by "Mrc32"
- Posted May 25, 2018 5:44am PDT My 12 year old wants to get into the Call of Duty games. What is the cheapest/best one I can pick up used at Gamestop for him that still has...
- Posted Apr 25, 2018 9:48am PDT Maybe
- Posted Apr 21, 2018 7:34am PDT You can login to the Netflix website and delete things you’ve watched from the settings. I think that will remove them.
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 11:18am PDT ^^^ WINNAR reply of the day
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 11:17am PDT This is real freedom and I would be scared to death to do it.
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 8:15am PDT My 4th Grader is a friggin stud at this game. This is the first real game he is better at than his dad :(
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 5:33am PDT Nice. In at $109.31! Happy to be there!
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 7:38am PDT Saw it on Netflix over the weekend. It was good. Enjoy finding good movies like that on Netflix that I had never heard of.
- Posted Apr 05, 2018 7:59am PDT Dark Forces and Jedi Knight 2 were some of my favorite gaming experiences.
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 4:54am PDT Amazon Prime?
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 1:08pm PDT I have found this as well. It is just mass chaos and it is more frustrating than fun.
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 11:27am PDT I loved 3 and 4. Which is why I pre-ordered. Loved AC origins as well.
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 11:26am PDT Standard
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 11:26am PDT This is what I did.
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 10:29am PDT I just pre-ordered Far Cry 5 after I swore I would never pre-order a game again. Did I make a mistake shack? < >