2,298 chatty comments by "Mrc32"
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 11:32am PST That was pretty good. What a major problem. Those overseas buyers. Sheesh
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 10:03am PST I rewatched it a few weeks ago. It was a great movie.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 2:03pm PST I always feel like a total baller when I stroll thru the precheck line and all the other poor saps are lined up for 25 minutes.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 1:51pm PST not really. The puzzles you'd find in old Ass Creed games are mostly gone. There are a few here or there, but not like they used to have.
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 11:55am PST I did this once. What a mess. Rented a car to drive to disney. Figured it out when we were on approach with our 5 year old. I don't know why I...
- Posted Jan 24, 2018 9:32am PST I used mint for a decade. I moved over to Personal Captial. It is 100 times better. Espiecally if you have investments.
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 1:48pm PST I love my shares at $109.31. Zoom!
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 1:47pm PST He could buy it - just couldn't sell it.
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 1:18pm PST That isn't this bill though....
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 12:26pm PST The poor doesn’t pay any income tax. So I’ve never understood how they can expect much from a tax bill.
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 12:25pm PST More dividends please
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 12:23pm PST As a stockholder I’m ok with this
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 6:17am PST I hope this helps. I preorderd the deluxe version of the game for my son and I. We were both looking forward to it. It was such a...
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 7:30am PST Gosh - I couldn't make it thru a 7 minute clip without closing the window. :(
- Posted Aug 22, 2017 8:06am PDT This is really the best advice. I use an accountant for my LLC and I was always a do-it-yourselfer before. They invoice me once a year after...