26,790 chatty comments by "Mr. Goodwrench"
- Posted Oct 24, 2017 4:50am PDT I find this weird. I've got 4 Firefox windows open, maybe 12-15 tabs in each (including Reddit) and I'm sitting at 700mb usage.
- Posted Oct 24, 2017 4:47am PDT You could disable it in Halo 1 PC iirc. Not sure about 2.
- Posted Oct 23, 2017 8:34am PDT I'm always 6.
- Posted Oct 23, 2017 8:32am PDT The first FEAR and its expansions were very good. The sequels were very middle of the road though.
- Posted Oct 20, 2017 1:06pm PDT Will it? The 1080Ti might have the memory to run 4k but even that card will likely struggle to maintain 60+fps with every settings at max in GTA V.
- Posted Oct 20, 2017 1:05pm PDT You can still overclock on stock coolers, just not heavily.
- Posted Oct 20, 2017 1:03pm PDT Nobody specified new titles, not even you in the post I replied to. wtf242 asked for good PC games of the last decade, of which there are shit...
- Posted Oct 20, 2017 4:09am PDT Huh. I never knew about this game. It looks like a much better version of Golden Axe.
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 5:38am PDT Did Dishonored 2 bomb?
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 5:37am PDT Gaming builds men A friend of mine has asked me to spec him a system as he has been out of the loop when it comes to hardware for a few years....
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 3:24am PDT I have 48 games on my list :/
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 3:23am PDT I pissed out of my second floor window into the back garden in my first ever place while drunk off my ass. I was there for a good few minutes.
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 3:21am PDT There are a lot of things I miss about being single, so much so I'm considering being single again.
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 3:16am PDT In a big fan of banana Yazoo
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 4:06pm PDT Yeah I can see that. I felt it lacked in the things I mentioned, the writing, metaphor and narrative so I think they tried to make up for it in...