27,320 chatty comments by "Mr. Goodwrench"
- Posted Apr 13, 2009 8:25am PDT LOL. You are so unbelievably full of shit it's unreal. So you didn't get the story, you didn't get the characters. Keep it to yourself or ask...
- Posted Apr 12, 2009 12:05pm PDT I lol'd
- Posted Apr 12, 2009 11:01am PDT Damn those cheap martian power packs
- Posted Apr 12, 2009 6:46am PDT What are you talking about?
- Posted Apr 10, 2009 4:18am PDT Steam is pretty pointless here in the UK. Prices are always like £10 more than a decent etailer
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 11:05am PDT Not in the UK
- Posted Apr 08, 2009 6:54pm PDT Just playing Medieval 2 Total War.....everybody is pissing me off. So i'm going to invade the Papal States. Is this a good idea? It fucking...
- Posted Apr 08, 2009 5:26pm PDT I kind of agree. All this could have been avoided with the simple practice of internet speak recognition.
- Posted Apr 08, 2009 4:28pm PDT That was my reckoning. I seriously didn't think it would take people more than one or two glances at my post to know what I meant.
- Posted Apr 08, 2009 3:42pm PDT Thank you
- Posted Apr 08, 2009 2:49pm PDT As far as I can see the only words I was missing were "It is" at the start of that sentence
- Posted Apr 08, 2009 2:08pm PDT Are you serious? You're preaching correct grammatical practices to me on the Shack? On the internet? Most (not everyone) people tend to shorten...
- Posted Apr 08, 2009 1:19pm PDT wtf, that's exactly what I said...read my post
- Posted Apr 08, 2009 11:58am PDT Doubtful if EA hold the rights to develop any concepts that arise from this 'Stupid Fun Club'
- Posted Apr 08, 2009 8:33am PDT It has exploration, ship combat, fleet management, trading and diplomacy. Sounds like what you're looking for