27,684 chatty comments by "Mr. Goodwrench"
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 5:02pm PDT I'd reboot anyway. It is Nvidia after all.
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 3:37pm PDT This is correct. The genral rule was 1.5x the size of your RAM. Up until XP systems with 2Gb of RAM, this made sense....you should have had a...
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 3:32pm PDT I'm running a triple boot XP/Vista/Windows 7 system right now (there is a reason) and each time I boot into XP and play music i'm blown away by how...
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 2:32pm PDT I'd happily play this
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 2:24pm PDT Do any Shackers still play Duke 3D co op or DukeMatch? Me and my buddy still do this shit on Fridays with a few beers if there's not much else...
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 2:12pm PDT fucking hell, yes...ALL of these
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 2:09pm PDT AMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAHHH!
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 1:49pm PDT You should. I installed the W7 RC onto a brand new gamign rig a couple of weeks ago and have never regretted the decision.
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 1:46pm PDT I haven't like Halo after the first game, but as someone who thoroughly enjoyed the books for their simplistic sci-fi action and can honestly say...
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 1:45pm PDT I wasn't aware of that
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 1:40pm PDT I'd wish to be Vegeta from Dragonball Z. Then i'd go blow the shit out of some fucking planets with my hands.
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 12:46pm PDT 13
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 12:36pm PDT ^This^ Plus a USB drive with Dukester X, a decent Duke port, a load of custom maps and my I.P.
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 12:27pm PDT Dammit, replied to the wrong person.
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 12:25pm PDT If you allocate it as a pagefile.