22,061 chatty comments by "MoreVespeneGas"
- Posted May 20, 2018 11:22am PDT L4D1
- Posted May 12, 2018 6:09pm PDT Wow that’s not good
- Posted May 11, 2018 6:26pm PDT Truth hurts
- Posted May 10, 2018 8:38pm PDT No its the Guthrie theater. It has three stages for plays and two observation decks. MIA is amazing for art. Walker and Weismann less so, but other...
- Posted May 10, 2018 4:35pm PDT Get dinner at Zelo or Lurcat downtown, both quick walks from the train. That’s good you walked the Stone Arch already. Acme for comedy, first Ave...
- Posted May 10, 2018 2:20pm PDT Skip the mall and get off on the 50th street station for the Minnehaha waterfall and fried fish
- Posted May 10, 2018 2:18pm PDT There are two zoos. Free one in St Paul called Como and a large one with a concert venue and imax way out in Apple Valley
- Posted May 10, 2018 2:16pm PDT Not many family’s live downtown
- Posted May 05, 2018 10:43am PDT Preach
- Posted May 04, 2018 9:01pm PDT The Scarlet Gospels was really good
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 8:09pm PDT Where did you meet them?
- Posted Apr 13, 2018 7:01am PDT You missed out big time
- Posted Apr 13, 2018 5:46am PDT Le Diplomate, Filomena, Old Ebbitt, Chez Billy Sud, Jaleo
- Posted Mar 30, 2018 1:53pm PDT We have the same defect
- Posted May 16, 2016 11:11am PDT Make with the English, see if it's still fun