23,337 chatty comments by "Moonbase Commander"
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 3:44pm PST lol this interaction kinda hits home for me. Doctors, specialists, techs, they are all human, and their judgement is definitely fallible. I had...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 3:23pm PST Literally 0 excitement for this.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 10:23am PST I don't recommend buying the starter edition. If you are going into this knowing that you won't like the game, I guess it's OK, but on the off...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 4:02am PST Yup. I really only feel bad for my parents, as they'll never see grandchildren, but even that I'm not too choked over.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 5:26pm PST Yup. Is a trap.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 11:06am PST I know it's a hard game to spectate, but the camera guy keeps cutting out at the most inopportune times. Like there will be an enemy outline about...
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 6:59pm PST *shrug* I'm more than happy with the world they've established, so I'm just hoping S2 actually has a plot with decent star actors.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 2:01pm PST The sea moth as a self-defense module. I would be terrified going 600m+ on a sea glide.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 1:45pm PST Loved it as a short, charming lil' builder game. Highly recommend.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 1:34pm PST Of those who played the closed beta, what are your thoughts. I watched videos of it and thought it was super cool, but after joining the reddit for...
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 1:08pm PST Yup. Those answers are filled with questions I didn't even think of to ask, but they've looked into it. I'm glad people like the Gates exist.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 9:13am PST What is the reward? I did that last night but don't remember getting anything special from it.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 7:52am PST Ohhhhhhh. Yeah that's a good pick.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 7:51am PST I've never sympathized with Walt. I tried watching BB again from Season 1 and he's just an insufferable ass.
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 4:41pm PST Wtf lol. How is this a good setup hahaha