11,325 chatty comments by "Modulus"
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 1:25pm PST Toxoplasma gondii is a hell of a drug
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 2:26pm PST Sounds like a good way to lose customers.
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 11:52am PST Wow these are all really good. What lens did you take these with?
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 1:17pm PST Yeah, it had a bunch of plot points that didn't seem to be fully realized into a coherent thought.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 11:49am PST Wow, was that rendered in real-time?
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 11:39am PST I don't think they actually reject anyone for "membership", I think it's just their way of saying "signing up for an account".
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 6:42pm PST Time to cash in my Beanie Babies investments and buy Bitcoin.
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 12:53pm PST looks like termites https://www.modernpest.com/uploads/Termite-vs-Ant4.jpg
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 12:17pm PST Who are they selling it to then? High end VR still seems a little too niche to be releasing a product that's not targeted to your core customer base.
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 11:14am PST It's sounds like a nice little bump, but I really want more from a new HMD. More work could go into the lenses, and or eye tracking to get the...
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 11:07am PST I think they are going to do a HMD only option, so if you already have the controllers and light houses it will be less expensive than the full...
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 10:24am PST Egg roll breakfast burrito. Not a burrito filled with egg rolls, but an egg roll the the size of a breakfast burrito filled with stuff
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 10:24am PST Yup, I'm not disagreeing with you; there's always something better if you just wait longer.
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 10:09am PST You can get cards, but they sell out quick. Try nowinstock or some other price alert app. It's just super annoying to have to play those games...
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 9:55am PST RAM is expensive, video cards are hard to source at the MSRP, Intel claims to be shipping 10nm Cannon lake products....