22,083 chatty comments by "Milleh"
- Posted Sep 17, 2017 2:36pm PDT Ill probably still buy it :(
- Posted Sep 16, 2017 4:48pm PDT Checking in blargh http://chattypics.com/files/IMG_20170916_184832_stpkkt34bx.jpg
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 7:07pm PDT I'm torn, my kids each have a new 2ds xl, but going from the switch to those is like walking through molasses back in time I want metroid though
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 7:05pm PDT Nice!
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 7:01pm PDT Fear the walking dead is also surprisingly ok if you're looking for a post TWD fix!
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 5:41pm PDT I've tried it, the version I tried was not great, it lacked a lot in the joining and data connector options
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 3:21pm PDT Alright daggot and my other fellow business intelligence bi-partners I did this up quickly this morning before my meetings started, sorry it's...
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 2:39am PDT Some other partners we're talking with are having the same issue with their it, the challenge is getting them to allow one install, then you can...
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 2:39am PDT Awesome. We've also started to create a data depot, an open depot that all staff has access to, stripped of protected information, so like a self...
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 2:36am PDT Lol.
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 2:35am PDT Yes, what I love most about it is how accessible it is without being feature hobbled!
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 2:34am PDT Oh yea? Cloud or on premise?
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 2:33am PDT Unified reporting or dashboard solutions, or self serve reporting to support business processes. So for us, rather than investing in more expensive...
- Posted Sep 14, 2017 5:33pm PDT I'd love to, if I get the go ahead from management I'll share everything
- Posted Sep 14, 2017 4:54pm PDT Hmm interesting. Yes I'll let you know. Pbi has an R connector as well, though we don't use it. It has an insane amount of connectors built in (50...