27,569 chatty comments by "Milleh"
- Posted May 28, 2010 6:00pm PDT hahahaha
- Posted May 28, 2010 5:08am PDT Both movies were great imo, and I actually preferred The Road.
- Posted May 26, 2010 2:21pm PDT That's pretty neat
- Posted May 25, 2010 6:16pm PDT indeed!
- Posted May 25, 2010 6:16pm PDT only 42C, I would evaporate
- Posted May 25, 2010 6:11pm PDT holy shit really, and just tonight the wife was saying that she wanted to go to California for a week soon
- Posted May 25, 2010 6:06pm PDT Wow, it doesn't really hit you until you see them side by side - it doesn't seem nearly as bad when I am actually playing wii.
- Posted May 25, 2010 6:04pm PDT disc copy, it seems to be the easiest way
- Posted May 25, 2010 6:03pm PDT Hmm, I'll remember this for when my receiver arrives.
- Posted May 25, 2010 5:55pm PDT Yes, but you need a bluetooth adapter.
- Posted May 25, 2010 5:55pm PDT Is there a big difference between a regular 360 gamepad and one specifically designed for windows? Since I just purchased the wireless usb receiver...
- Posted May 25, 2010 5:49pm PDT I hope that we have no issues with the 360 controllers - anyone here have any experience with dolphin + 360 gamepads? There is a default plugin for...
- Posted May 25, 2010 5:41pm PDT Yea, we had to turn off fsaa, though we still had 16x aniso on which usually kept us around 60fps.
- Posted May 25, 2010 5:24pm PDT Without a blue tooth dongle thingy, I can't use wiimotes so either you're stuck with the keyboard OR I just ordered a wireless 360 receiver for...
- Posted May 25, 2010 5:20pm PDT Also the ability to bind things that I dislike doing like "waggle the wiimote" to a single key / button is very pleasing.