22,413 chatty comments by "Milleh"
- Posted Aug 19, 2005 12:55pm PDT Hey all, I'm looking for a 50inch (or so) projection television - mostly for games (xbox 360 when it is released) and watching DVDs. I would...
- Posted Aug 19, 2005 10:31am PDT Dear. Sweet. Jesus.
- Posted Aug 16, 2005 1:27pm PDT Does this strike anyone else as a decent deal? Refurb'd, but still.....
- Posted Aug 16, 2005 12:02pm PDT You're arguing semantics, when the implied nature of the question itself seems to be pretty obvious. If I am the only one who thinks that...
- Posted Aug 16, 2005 11:50am PDT Hmmm the more I look into this... the better it seems.
- Posted Aug 16, 2005 11:35am PDT What is the max supported res that the 360 is supposed to be able to render? I would like my choice of TV to render up to the 360's max...
- Posted Aug 16, 2005 11:29am PDT I *heart* irrelevant posts!
- Posted Aug 16, 2005 10:52am PDT http://www.costco.ca/en-CA/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=10284285&whse=&topnav=&cat=4117&hierPath=79*4117* Thoughts?
- Posted Aug 16, 2005 9:39am PDT How do people feel about a semi-cheap 42 inch plasma ? IE: A 42 inch Norcent for ~$1,500?
- Posted Aug 16, 2005 9:16am PDT If you had $2,000 to spend on a TV, what would you buy, and why?
- Posted Aug 07, 2005 3:33pm PDT ARD stole your cat man : (
- Posted Aug 07, 2005 10:26am PDT hmmm, ok thanks.
- Posted Aug 07, 2005 10:21am PDT BF2: WOLFGaming.net 184.108.40.206:16567 Could anyone please PM me the password for this shack server? It would be muchly appreciated!
- Posted Aug 05, 2005 1:17pm PDT Luminair doesn't know what he's talking about, he lives 5 km from my apartment and he's fucking batman. SP will defiently be good, and the MP...
- Posted Aug 02, 2005 2:35pm PDT Money grab'd!