22,077 chatty comments by "Milleh"
- Posted Nov 04, 2010 9:28am PDT No question you did the right thing!
- Posted Nov 04, 2010 9:26am PDT this made me lol in my cubicle.
- Posted Nov 04, 2010 9:24am PDT I think that they should switch to the Minecraft engine.
- Posted Nov 04, 2010 8:58am PDT oh Gustav, I miss you
- Posted Nov 04, 2010 8:55am PDT ahhahah
- Posted Nov 04, 2010 8:49am PDT I think that this is exactly why I am finding it more and more difficult to finish games that have no character progression / RGP elements.
- Posted Nov 04, 2010 8:48am PDT Actually, you make a good point - I loved every second of Uncharted 2 and I didn't really enjoy the combat. Great story / set pieces / voice...
- Posted Nov 04, 2010 8:47am PDT Yes, Diablo type games come to mind - when I pick up an item that requires a much later level to use, so I keep it in my inventory eagerly awaiting...
- Posted Nov 04, 2010 8:44am PDT yes :(
- Posted Nov 04, 2010 6:52am PDT What is your main drive for playing video games? What I really mean is, what keeps you playing and what do you enjoy doing the most, regardless of...
- Posted Nov 04, 2010 3:23am PDT hahaha what?
- Posted Nov 04, 2010 3:02am PDT Got there last night after fighting hordes of those damn yellow winged bugs :( Picked up the laser rifle inside and promptly sold it!
- Posted Nov 04, 2010 3:02am PDT Yes, the Open Cities mod was fantastic - removed gates to cities, if only that feature were extended to all buildings.
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 4:57pm PDT You are correct sir
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 4:40pm PDT dingdingding