21,865 chatty comments by "Milleh"
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 10:46am PDT this!
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 10:17am PDT Also yes, congratulations!
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 10:14am PDT lol
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 10:13am PDT This, its hard to decide what to do with 5-10 minute chunks of time here and there.
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 9:53am PDT It's all relative, and having a kid will for sure increase the overall quality of your life, some of the sacrifices are hard to make though if...
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 9:44am PDT Don't say what?
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 9:43am PDT I dunno, my twin brother has much more time to game than I do now and he has a 2 year old - the key there is that he sleeps every night from...
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 9:31am PDT I would actually pay very good money for a Civ V only tablet.
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 9:14am PDT So far my child sleeps soundly like 4 hours a day, she is crazy!
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 9:11am PDT So now that the wife and I have a baby my time for gaming has decreased exponentially and I am going through withdrawal, ahhhhhhh! If only there...
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 9:09am PDT I agree with this, I've been playing games for almost as long and if anything my interest is getting greater.
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 8:13am PDT Ever since the MW2 intro sequence (first witnessed when I was VERY young), I have been wishing for games that look like that yes.
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 8:05am PDT Mmmblllehh I disagree, I want better graphics for the sake of immersion, and I don't consider myself one of those who you describe. Once we...
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 7:49am PDT Sure, but we're a long way "real life graphics" and that is precisely why I get a bit annoyed by 5 year old hardware holding back technical advances.
- Posted Oct 03, 2010 7:38am PDT Sure, but I think that they are few and far between. Uncharted 2 being a great example, but we're still talking about 720p renderings, little to no...