24,287 chatty comments by "Milleh"
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 9:41am PDT No idea, must have fallen on him at some point
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 9:28am PDT mine too, it all started with him getting ketchup on his back and now the clump patch is growing.
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 9:04am PDT Let it accumulate into giant dust balls, then let my cat eat them so that he can puke it out in more condensed and easier to clean hairballs.
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 8:58am PDT joke post?
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 3:54am PDT magnets
- Posted Aug 29, 2011 3:37am PDT Maybe if the game instituted a series of paperwork scenarios, where form after form of information would need to be filled out for each shot fired....
- Posted Aug 29, 2011 3:25am PDT As long as you can kill the kid, I am all for that.
- Posted Aug 29, 2011 3:23am PDT I have always not really liked True Blood, but the wife and all of her friends love it so over the years I've been exposed to several episodes...
- Posted Aug 28, 2011 11:13am PDT CARL CARL CARL
- Posted Aug 28, 2011 7:25am PDT go to bitar's in enfield
- Posted Aug 28, 2011 6:44am PDT lol, sfb compared to real donairs.
- Posted Aug 28, 2011 6:44am PDT When I say 'donair, this is exactly what I mean.
- Posted Aug 28, 2011 6:43am PDT Pretty much, the best donair that I have ever had is from Bitar's close to the Halifax International Airport - and the best Donairzarrotti I have...
- Posted Aug 28, 2011 6:41am PDT ding ding sing
- Posted Aug 27, 2011 5:46pm PDT a 6950 on super sale?