20,181 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 8:03am PDT No, it's not. It was just a cheesy loophole that some people used and that's apparently been rewritten anyway.
- Posted Sep 26, 2010 3:56pm PDT Yeah, it looks kind of unfun. It looks like there's no way to deal with enemies up close so you're always just backing up trying to get the ball...
- Posted Sep 26, 2010 3:00pm PDT By the time he finishes Baldur's Gate 1 and the expansion, they'll probably have released BG2 by then anyway.
- Posted Sep 26, 2010 10:58am PDT They own the rights to D&D, so hopefully that means any D&D game. Apparently it at least means any of the ones by Bioware/Black Isle.
- Posted Sep 25, 2010 9:44pm PDT 24 Hour Party People had a cool soundtrack
- Posted Sep 25, 2010 7:37pm PDT Even on normal mode I thought it was easier than Mega Man 9. Thank goodness.
- Posted Sep 25, 2010 6:45pm PDT God dammit, my friend keeps sending this to me because it's so creepy.
- Posted Sep 25, 2010 6:41pm PDT I thought Mega Man 2 was the easiest game out of the original 6.
- Posted Sep 25, 2010 3:09pm PDT I liked it more when I thought the actor Alec Baldwin was talking to Duke Nukem.
- Posted Sep 25, 2010 2:48pm PDT What the hell?
- Posted Sep 25, 2010 11:20am PDT I remember playing through the coop campaign with my brother only to discover that the game had a bug that made it impossible for you to win one of...
- Posted Sep 24, 2010 3:54pm PDT Street Sweeper Social Club. Their album is flat but they're awesome live.
- Posted Sep 24, 2010 12:49pm PDT I am Iron Man - Blu Ray
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 8:32pm PDT Haha, Randy was reading off dognose's post when he said "it's good, it's good, it's so fucking good"
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 9:22am PDT I wish all of the specials went along with that theme instead of most of them being a waste of time.