20,740 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 1:35pm PST OMG ME!
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 11:05am PST Has Aint It Cool ever disliked a movie?
- Posted Mar 09, 2011 9:45pm PST I want free shit!
- Posted Mar 09, 2011 1:47pm PST Why do game publishers do this shit when they don't even like Gamestop? Why not just do it only for the other retailers? I mean, that's really...
- Posted Mar 09, 2011 10:11am PST What? That's totally legal. It's not like someone now owns the movie without paying for it.
- Posted Mar 09, 2011 7:06am PST I've read the Doom comic http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php
- Posted Mar 07, 2011 3:10pm PST I can't imagine how they'll continue the show without him. I mean, they'll try but I don't know how people will want to watch it.
- Posted Mar 07, 2011 2:51pm PST Haha, one of my friends already applied to that. That job would get old so quickly.
- Posted Mar 07, 2011 12:59pm PST I think he does. He kept referencing it while he was on Howard Stern.
- Posted Mar 07, 2011 12:35pm PST Gillian
- Posted Mar 07, 2011 9:05am PST Lampanelli sucks. All of her jokes are just about how she likes fucking black guys.
- Posted Mar 05, 2011 11:56am PST He stole the money......and he's not giving it back. I wish this wasn't just a one time thing.
- Posted Mar 05, 2011 9:39am PST Red Dead Revolver also had a dead eye mode so they didn't really rip off of anything.
- Posted Mar 04, 2011 1:56pm PST Yeah, they still liked the game. They just didn't like it as much as the pc version.
- Posted Mar 04, 2011 11:30am PST Yeah, that threw me off.