20,735 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 2:44pm PDT I think it's just like, one or two managers there or something. I remember seeing someone say on their forums that the guy who came up with the...
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 2:41pm PDT Well yeah, but they expect other things that don't even make sense in some games. Like all XBLA games have to have leaderboards. Even if it's a...
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 2:39pm PDT I assume you have to be part of the paid Creators Club membership before you can do playtesting and reviewing? I just wish the XNA website didn't...
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 2:36pm PDT Knowing GOG, it's probably like, 4 games from one of those publishers and that's it.
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 2:34pm PDT I think SquareEnix owns Eidos, so it would include all of those games.
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 2:33pm PDT I still think the first game is cool though. It did a really good job establishing a creepy atmosphere and the environment is more interactive...
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 11:04am PDT I'm working on an adventure game so I don't really expect anyone on a console to buy it, I just think it would be cool to have a game on there. I...
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 10:45am PDT At least that would be funnier than the monk video they put out after they shut down and the jokes they did during their conference.
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 10:20am PDT Except everyone is pissed at them again, after people finally got over the fake shutdown bullshit. Although this wasn't nearly as bad.
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 10:19am PDT MoO3 is already on GOG, even though it's not a good old game.
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 10:14am PDT Each clue is for an Atari game. "What game made you afraid of the dark?" was for Alone in the Dark.
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 10:13am PDT Except they sort of stopped that after they rereleased Monkey Island 2. I don't get why, low sales?
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 10:07am PDT This is my guess too. Meh
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 9:54am PDT The whole thing is just advertising for The Witcher 2, even the GOG part.
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 9:50am PDT I hate their PR team. Love the service itself but god, their PR team fucking sucks.