20,786 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Apr 21, 2011 11:18am PDT Plus Team Ninja just really isn't that great of a developer. I liked Ninja Gaiden, that was about it.
- Posted Apr 21, 2011 11:12am PDT Yeah bro, you just have to turn your brain off to enjoy it!
- Posted Apr 21, 2011 9:59am PDT His last album was his best selling yet. It wasn't a PR stunt.
- Posted Apr 21, 2011 8:50am PDT He comes up whenever he releases a new song, he didn't need a PR stunt.
- Posted Apr 21, 2011 8:47am PDT The Wii was worth it for the first party games alone.
- Posted Apr 20, 2011 6:30pm PDT I never saw the test footage but I heard about it and it sounded fucking terrible. I'm liking this though. It has the right level of camp in it...
- Posted Apr 20, 2011 6:14pm PDT When was the last time a game had a really good manual like the Warcraft 2 one or one that was more than a handful of pages?
- Posted Apr 20, 2011 5:49pm PDT Of course they won't innovate, they don't know how to. If they beat Call of Duty to death like they did with Guitar Hero and Tony Hawk, it will die.
- Posted Apr 20, 2011 5:14pm PDT And even when people say no, he doesn't get upset about it. He was annoyed about this because they had him record the song first before saying no.
- Posted Apr 20, 2011 5:04pm PDT I'm basically a hipster douche and I buy all of his albums. He's a genius.
- Posted Apr 19, 2011 11:37pm PDT Ugh, I wish you weren't right but you are.
- Posted Apr 19, 2011 11:36pm PDT PS3 or X-Box unless the ps3 version doesn't have the DLC for whatever reason.
- Posted Apr 19, 2011 9:48pm PDT Haven't played it but it seemed cool. I keep forgetting to buy it. I just wish that as one of the very few good adventure game developers, they...
- Posted Apr 19, 2011 9:43pm PDT At least Portal 2 seems to be doing ok. Maybe some game publishers that don't know wtf will be like "Well this game had jokes in it, we should...
- Posted Apr 19, 2011 9:41pm PDT To be fair, all 3 are pretty fucking amazing but yeah, I think I like Raw Power the most.