20,735 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Apr 15, 2011 10:27pm PDT Doh, ok. Cool.
- Posted Apr 15, 2011 10:20pm PDT I wish the arg followers could get organized enough to set up times to play certain games so they can get completed.
- Posted Apr 15, 2011 10:09pm PDT erm, played BY shackers...
- Posted Apr 15, 2011 9:59pm PDT Ahhh crap, missed out on Killing Floor. How often is Killing Floor played with shackers?
- Posted Apr 15, 2011 9:40pm PDT Modern Times is on sale on the Criterion Collection site and I bought it even though I've never seen a Chaplin movie. I'm sure it will be worth it...
- Posted Apr 15, 2011 9:39pm PDT Any remotely successful game gets turned into a franchise. It's amazing any new IPs come out at all really.
- Posted Apr 15, 2011 9:37pm PDT No they all are. Clearly you know nothing about the games industry.
- Posted Apr 15, 2011 7:56pm PDT GOG.com should study Valve's marketing
- Posted Apr 15, 2011 7:55pm PDT Valve should do this for real. If I can't have Sewer Shark 2 then this is the next best thing.
- Posted Apr 15, 2011 11:35am PDT I love that everyone's least favorite part of Dead Rising was that it was timed and they apparently add more timed bullshit to the sequel.
- Posted Apr 15, 2011 11:14am PDT I am except none of the local records store will probably be able to get the vinyl release of Gorillaz - The Fall, which I want. Ugh, oh well.
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 7:48pm PDT I'm satisfied with my Wii purchase just because I think Nintendo's first party games are awesome. I like them more than the X-Box's exclusive games...
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 6:23pm PDT Yeah, I meant honest reviews. I just thought it would be ok so people don't have to wait.
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 4:35pm PDT Awesome, thanks. I wonder who all of the shackers are that have made XBL indie games and all of the ones that are currently working on them. I...
- Posted Apr 14, 2011 4:19pm PDT I am! I think mayo is fucking gross.