20,568 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Apr 01, 2011 9:33am PDT Demos usually aren't released this early are they?
- Posted Apr 01, 2011 9:29am PDT So they shouldn't market a game at all until it's gone gold? It was a one month delay, they'll get it done.
- Posted Apr 01, 2011 9:24am PDT I forgot CompUSA even still existed.
- Posted Apr 01, 2011 9:22am PDT No I think it sucks. I just don't complain about it and use Lamp instead.
- Posted Apr 01, 2011 9:12am PDT Awesome, buying both.
- Posted Apr 01, 2011 6:29am PDT Stardock must be evil because they released a buggy game.
- Posted Apr 01, 2011 6:26am PDT Only one, Gray Matter, because it was on sale and no one else was selling it. I also have Galactic Civilizations tied to the account.
- Posted Apr 01, 2011 6:20am PDT It does! Except for the middle of the 2nd season
- Posted Apr 01, 2011 6:01am PDT Ugh, I'm glad I only have 2 games tied to my Impulse account. Smart business move but I hate Gamestop.
- Posted Mar 31, 2011 9:03am PDT Fat ugly girl. Landmine is a skinny ugly girl. I'm ashamed that I actually know both terms.
- Posted Mar 31, 2011 8:51am PDT I doubt it. It looks more like a FPS where you happen to be inside a robot suit. Still looks cool though.
- Posted Mar 31, 2011 7:24am PDT Oh that sucks. It looked like a cool game.
- Posted Mar 30, 2011 5:37pm PDT Who is producing the movie? Marvel or another studio? If Fox or another company is making it then it's going to fucking suck.
- Posted Mar 30, 2011 4:57pm PDT We should have hoverboards. The fact that real life will be nothing like Back to the Future 2 is the greatest disappointment of my life.
- Posted Mar 30, 2011 4:51pm PDT Curse of Fatal Death was actually a charity special released in the late 90s when the show was cancelled. You can find it on youtube though.