20,672 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted May 27, 2011 1:21pm PDT And then the dream ends with you being eaten by a yeti
- Posted May 27, 2011 1:15pm PDT So it's cool for shackers to like DNF again? Thank god
- Posted May 27, 2011 12:57pm PDT Thousands of years ago, when Blood finally came out on gog.com, some people here set up a Shackbattle for Blood deathmatch. Can someone do that...
- Posted May 27, 2011 11:00am PDT What? Why not? It's cheap and still fun, go buy it on gog.com
- Posted May 26, 2011 9:14pm PDT I really like Ricky Gervais but he didn't really fit in that well. I guess he feels like every joke has to be some kind of statement but I guess it...
- Posted May 25, 2011 8:00pm PDT Flying is way safer than driving
- Posted May 25, 2011 7:58pm PDT I can't see any way that a big budget reboot of Ultima would retain anything that made the original series unique.
- Posted May 25, 2011 7:39pm PDT Well Chris Roberts is in the movie industry now so at least that sort of makes sense. Just bring him back and get Mark Hamill to do voice acting...
- Posted May 25, 2011 7:27pm PDT Probably but I still kind of agree with him. I wouldn't call it a ripoff and it looks fun enough but I just didn't understand the hype for the game...
- Posted May 25, 2011 7:09pm PDT What do shackers think of this game now that it's been out for a little bit?
- Posted May 25, 2011 7:08pm PDT Because it looks like the same thing as Modern Warfare 1 and 2.
- Posted May 25, 2011 7:05pm PDT Even when its store was up, the shitstation pee's exclusive downloadable games are kind of lacking for the most part. Plus there's a ton of cool...
- Posted May 25, 2011 6:58pm PDT I can't play this time but this looks pretty cool. I hope you guys do this some other time too.
- Posted May 25, 2011 6:45pm PDT Check out the downloadable games. I think that's where the crapbox is way better than the gaystation 3.
- Posted May 25, 2011 6:26pm PDT I don't even tag my music because if I did, I would get so obsessive compulsive about it and eventually every song would have its own genre.