20,271 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Jun 04, 2017 8:01pm PDT I didn't see this thread before making mine. My bad! Dig yourself out of the shit!
- Posted Jun 04, 2017 7:17pm PDT Oh I forgot that Biden apparently also has a PAC set up for a 2020 race which I think is a terrible idea because he's going to be so old by then.
- Posted Jun 04, 2017 7:17pm PDT I think Warren is planning a run and maaaaaaybe Franken too even though he denies it and I don't think he'll end up doing it either. I like Warren...
- Posted Jun 04, 2017 4:18pm PDT Figures. I don't want that to happen but it feels like it might anyway with how many retail chains are closing and with automation picking up.
- Posted Jun 04, 2017 2:14pm PDT I just looked it up. Jesus, Oct 15, 2000.
- Posted Jun 04, 2017 1:17pm PDT My 6 week old daughter is smarter
- Posted Jun 03, 2017 4:28pm PDT What a piece of shit. Fuck him and every supporter of his.
- Posted Jun 03, 2017 2:53pm PDT Hah, fuck off. Did you just say it's irrational for your black coworkers to be offended by use of the word?
- Posted Jun 03, 2017 8:09am PDT I think Bad Taste is cool and worth seeing if you like Dead Alive
- Posted Jun 02, 2017 6:32pm PDT I think I've heard they actually publish some interesting articles on video games too?
- Posted Jun 02, 2017 5:48pm PDT Eraserhead
- Posted Jun 02, 2017 12:41pm PDT At least they've never accidentally driven to Ann Arbor on Hash Bash weekend
- Posted Jun 02, 2017 10:15am PDT Meh, if my job was actively harming the planet like coal mining does then I would be fine with training for something else instead of throwing...
- Posted Jun 02, 2017 7:28am PDT I guess because barely anyone my age seems to be like that. Most seem pretty liberal and were big supporters of Bernie Sanders.
- Posted Jun 02, 2017 7:23am PDT I think it was both the excitement of the Internet and also globalism combined with the economy being so strong. Plus it was also before cable news...