20,581 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Sep 18, 2017 6:18am PDT GenCon was happening at the same time as my 30th last month so I did that because I'm a nerd.
- Posted Sep 17, 2017 4:08pm PDT I want to replay it. I remember it being a flawed game but it doing some cool stuff. I liked it.
- Posted Sep 16, 2017 10:54am PDT Gosh, if only they would think of the feature they never use when someone is taking their phone from them. Stupid users!
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 9:21am PDT I'm sure they'll stop being racist if we just sit down with them and have a talk and find a middle ground
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 6:21am PDT But the media said he was finally pivoting!
- Posted Sep 13, 2017 8:33am PDT Being a pc gamer in the early to mid 2000s was the fucking worst. It felt like every game has its own shitty drm that could potentially fuck up...
- Posted Sep 13, 2017 7:11am PDT Friends at the Table The Best Show That's it for now because I'm trying to save money.
- Posted Sep 13, 2017 6:20am PDT More and more Democratic senators are supporting Bernie's healthcare plan. Not that it's going to get passed but it's still encouraging to see and...
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 3:24pm PDT And they're better platformers than the New Super Mario Bros line, which I think are kind of dull.
- Posted Sep 11, 2017 11:31am PDT Season 3 was never as bad as 2 because it didn't have a Billy Zane subplot
- Posted Sep 11, 2017 10:47am PDT I think it's worth just sitting through the trash though because there's some moments in there that are good
- Posted Sep 10, 2017 1:09pm PDT Ugh, god I want him to get impeached. We shouldn't have to worry about nuclear war happening.
- Posted Sep 08, 2017 5:30pm PDT So I'm pretty ignorant of his writing. What would people recommend checking out by him?
- Posted Sep 08, 2017 9:18am PDT He wasn't tricked into invading Iraq dude. It was his call. He got those people killed. You don't get to say Clinton was worse by pretending that...
- Posted Sep 08, 2017 9:17am PDT A lot of people also forget that a huge part of GWB's 2004 campaign was that gay people should not be allowed to get married. He sucked. I'm sure...