20,181 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted May 07, 2017 12:15pm PDT You must hate freedom
- Posted May 06, 2017 8:45am PDT Oh totally, I wish more people would get involved and try to change things instead of bitching on an internet board.
- Posted May 05, 2017 6:15am PDT Again, everyone needs to get involved locally to help local Democrats win elections and get these assholes out of office.
- Posted May 04, 2017 3:01pm PDT Yes, of course a fucking doctor who knows what he's talking about is going to say that. THE NERVE!
- Posted May 04, 2017 11:30am PDT I will throw a party if he has a heart attack while golfing.
- Posted May 03, 2017 8:00pm PDT I'm so skeptical that anything Republicans do will bite them in the ass. Their voter base won't even notice that they're being killed by the people...
- Posted May 02, 2017 9:30am PDT Maybe it would finally make white people give a shit about what they're doing to everyone else instead of "both sides bad!"
- Posted Apr 30, 2017 3:50pm PDT Bump!
- Posted Apr 30, 2017 2:15pm PDT Maybe a giant flood can take out Silicon Valley before they have time to escape and ruin other places
- Posted Apr 30, 2017 7:59am PDT Not a day goes by that I want him to fall over from a heart attack "Donald Trump on if he'll start a nuclear war: 'I don't know. I mean, we'll...
- Posted Apr 26, 2017 8:41pm PDT Everything Ron Hubbard has done is great Commando for the C64 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrQuR1LHAVI
- Posted Apr 24, 2017 7:00pm PDT I think the series maybe gets a little more love than it deserves because it came out when the genre was dead but it's not a bad game.
- Posted Apr 23, 2017 12:15pm PDT I don't think so. Both games rely heavily on learning the game's internal languages and mechanics to figure out how the puzzles work. Blow has...
- Posted Apr 21, 2017 6:00am PDT It's real because Growly Gus is real
- Posted Apr 20, 2017 7:00pm PDT I am real skeptical they'll ever notice or care. Republicans will just point to Muslims or North Korea as America's biggest threat and they'll get...