20,774 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 11:21am PST The budget is not the issue with those movies
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 11:20am PST Is it 8-bit like 9 and 10?
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 12:01pm PST That's like arguing that if I had a bad encounter with a black person then having racist beliefs is somehow justified.
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 8:21am PST I think he's just venting about Comey since people were saying he obstructed justice with his other tweet. I think he's now trying to say he fired...
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 6:51am PST Why do people keep saying Republicans need Trump around to sign this shitty bill? Pence would sign it too and Trump had nothing to do with writing it.
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 6:49am PST I'll save money. I'd rather see that money go towards education and everything else Republicans are ruining or tax cuts for people that make less...
- Posted Dec 02, 2017 8:19am PST True, Florida is potentially a blue state now that Trump fucked over Puerto Rico
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 2:53pm PST That's true to some degree but evangelicals are the worst about this, especially towards Catholics. It's so odd and shitty.
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 11:49am PST If that was the case, Flynn wouldn't be doing a plea deal
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 6:32pm PST Also Jazz Jackrabbit is finally on GOG!
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 6:31pm PST Yeah I don't hate it. I think it's worth checking out.
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 9:34am PST We already knew he's racist though. We don't need to give him a tool that makes it even easier to encourage harassment against minorities.
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 9:33am PST Garrison Keillor was just fired too
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 8:53am PST They really aren't. They could ban him whenever they want to but they value the money they make from him more than the rest of Twitter's community.
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 5:09am PST And that's bad but he's still not as toxic as Trump is and it's easier to fight something that also targets white people. Most white people just do...