20,467 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 6:06pm PDT I do. As much as I love digital distribution for games, I prefer having physical copies for music. It just makes the music more personal somehow...
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 5:53pm PDT I know I've watched it before but I don't remember anything about it other than Bill Nye appeared in live action segments at the end of each episode.
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 3:05pm PDT Almost every adventure game. Probably most rpgs that aren't Final Fantasy.
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 1:37pm PDT What the hell? How did IGN give God Hand a 3? That's pretty mind blowing. Even if it's not something you like, there's nothing about the game that...
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 1:35pm PDT My friend used to really enjoy the cd that came with Shaq Fu.
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 1:04pm PDT What? Wii Sports Resort has been getting good ratings.
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 12:48pm PDT I enjoyed Postal 2 when it came out but I think that was more because I was around 15. I also liked One Must Fall: Battlegrounds even though it...
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 12:42pm PDT I have a feeling that his friends in Fallout 3 are the only friends he has.
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 12:41pm PDT I liked Mega Man 9, it's just really fucking hard. The Mega Man X series became incredibly generic and boring so I think MM9 is better than half...
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 10:30am PDT Someone posted about it before but I thought it was a joke. What a terrible idea.
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 9:04am PDT It displays a message that says "Neo, time to wake up" then everybody's bodies just crumpled up.
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 8:44am PDT Ask me anything
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 8:43am PDT Yeah, I can't believe SciFi wouldn't air that show but they have no problem with wrestling or tons of awful movies.
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 12:14am PDT I never played the game and it didn't seem very interesting but it was fun watching Giant Bomb play it and seeing the live stream. Too bad nothing...
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 11:44pm PDT It's actually an ok game. All the shit comes from the horrible community and how this game brings out the worst in the shack.