20,182 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted May 23, 2010 10:52pm PDT The Void really isn't an adventure game though. It's just this weird........game. I'm not that far into it but I like it.
- Posted May 23, 2010 10:37pm PDT Eh, it's gotten mediocre reviews too. I wish adventure games would put more thought into actually designing good puzzles. Barely any of them do :(
- Posted May 23, 2010 10:32pm PDT Well, you're an awesome parent for actually playing good music (Bowie) for your kids.
- Posted May 23, 2010 10:31pm PDT It's on there now. It's not a live thing. It's just an 11 minute thing they filmed after the show where people mostly asked dumb question and...
- Posted May 23, 2010 8:54pm PDT The only thing I really care about that wasn't explained was how Desmond was able to go between the two realities.
- Posted May 23, 2010 8:50pm PDT Yeah, CAD sucks but I don't think the 2nd version is actually meant to be a ripoff.
- Posted May 23, 2010 8:47pm PDT Sort of? It's kind of uplifting too
- Posted May 23, 2010 8:42pm PDT A lot of my friends on Facebook don't like this ending. WTF, I thought it was great.
- Posted May 23, 2010 8:33pm PDT How was Desmond able to see them then when he went in that chamber? I mean, I agree with you, I just don't get how Desmond was able to see it. So...
- Posted May 23, 2010 6:46pm PDT People actually watch that show?
- Posted May 23, 2010 12:13pm PDT What? I'm pretty sure Grim Fandango is better than any adventure game that has come out since then.
- Posted May 23, 2010 12:10pm PDT Nancy Drew is so boring and the Runaway series isn't good :(
- Posted May 23, 2010 12:08pm PDT The Nancy Drew games are so generic and boring :(
- Posted May 23, 2010 11:34am PDT Machinarium and stuff by Telltale and that's pretty much it.
- Posted May 23, 2010 11:03am PDT I love that no one ever realizes it's him. Bowie is so awesome.