20,175 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted May 25, 2010 11:15am PDT Eh, I'm sure they'll add it eventually but probably not Thursday. They want to get a decent number of people to buy I War 1 first. Probably in...
- Posted May 25, 2010 10:53am PDT However, he should still play the first one eventually because it's still a really good game.
- Posted May 25, 2010 10:52am PDT Yeah, I'm kind of glad people on the internet don't represent the majority of gamers.
- Posted May 25, 2010 10:38am PDT The Bit Trip series is good too.
- Posted May 25, 2010 9:10am PDT Buzzcocks - Another Music in a Different Kitchen
- Posted May 24, 2010 6:49pm PDT I want this
- Posted May 24, 2010 3:27pm PDT How about treating it as its own game instead of treating it like System Shock 3 (which it's not)?
- Posted May 24, 2010 9:25am PDT I wish more games actually used the motion plus. There's no reason why the light gun style games coming out for the Wii shouldn't support it. It...
- Posted May 23, 2010 10:52pm PDT The Void really isn't an adventure game though. It's just this weird........game. I'm not that far into it but I like it.
- Posted May 23, 2010 10:37pm PDT Eh, it's gotten mediocre reviews too. I wish adventure games would put more thought into actually designing good puzzles. Barely any of them do :(
- Posted May 23, 2010 10:32pm PDT Well, you're an awesome parent for actually playing good music (Bowie) for your kids.
- Posted May 23, 2010 10:31pm PDT It's on there now. It's not a live thing. It's just an 11 minute thing they filmed after the show where people mostly asked dumb question and...
- Posted May 23, 2010 8:54pm PDT The only thing I really care about that wasn't explained was how Desmond was able to go between the two realities.
- Posted May 23, 2010 8:50pm PDT Yeah, CAD sucks but I don't think the 2nd version is actually meant to be a ripoff.
- Posted May 23, 2010 8:47pm PDT Sort of? It's kind of uplifting too