20,361 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Jun 11, 2010 4:06pm PDT Except the original members of Smashing Pumpkins will never join it again because Billy's ego is too big.
- Posted Jun 11, 2010 10:56am PDT I heard if you stand still you're safe, like in Jurassic Park.
- Posted Jun 11, 2010 9:52am PDT How many of Costner's machines are they using?
- Posted Jun 11, 2010 7:59am PDT The first one
- Posted Jun 11, 2010 7:52am PDT Yeah, I don't understand why this post was made.
- Posted Jun 11, 2010 7:14am PDT Or you could just not post it at all
- Posted Jun 10, 2010 8:27pm PDT What's wrong with the shack front page? It has really good articles. It's just the comments that suck.
- Posted Jun 10, 2010 8:25pm PDT Well that's because Pitchfork is a load of shit but hipsters love it anyway. Sometimes I think they're an ok place to get news from though.
- Posted Jun 10, 2010 8:24pm PDT Sorry but I'd rather play a game for pussies if it's actually fun. I'd rather not waste my time playing something if it's incredibly frustrating.
- Posted Jun 10, 2010 7:09pm PDT I saw them a couple of months ago when they were in Michigan. They were great. If you have the opportunity to go, you should.
- Posted Jun 10, 2010 11:33am PDT Now Idle Thumbs can have podcasts again
- Posted Jun 10, 2010 9:04am PDT No more ads for Tower Records? Oh no!
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 3:35pm PDT Well, I wouldn't say one of the best. It was decent though, and that's surprising considering it's a McDonalds game.
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 3:32pm PDT John Carpenter hasn't done a good movie in a LONG time, except for one decent episode of Masters of Horror.
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 11:31am PDT I think Mega Man is still fun actually and I like the new ones. I was never a big Earthworm Jim fan though so I'm not downloading this.