20,574 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Jul 11, 2010 4:24pm PDT They were good remakes although I didn't like the new art in the first Monkey Island. But I heard the 2nd one had way better art and was just a...
- Posted Jul 11, 2010 4:21pm PDT I think the artwork in the game is near perfect so I'd be uneasy about anyone trying to do anything with that even though it would be nice if it...
- Posted Jul 11, 2010 3:57pm PDT I don't even really want a remake. I mean I guess redoing the models so they look a little better but still retain the same art style would be...
- Posted Jul 11, 2010 3:24pm PDT I just bought Theme Hospital at a thrift store yesterday. Is it hard to get it to work on Windows 7?
- Posted Jul 11, 2010 8:09am PDT Thanks for reminding me not to give my iPhone to anyone at today's shackmeet
- Posted Jul 10, 2010 8:35pm PDT None of the DLC seems too great though
- Posted Jul 10, 2010 8:13pm PDT It's up, join!
- Posted Jul 10, 2010 8:01pm PDT Yay, this is going to be the best shackmeet ever, except for Quakecon probably.
- Posted Jul 10, 2010 6:33pm PDT It used to be. They used to have a whole team writing articles and it was awesome back then too. I was a fan of their E3 previews saying most of...
- Posted Jul 10, 2010 6:02pm PDT It will be funny to see how distracting the Giant Bomb staff is for everyone else.
- Posted Jul 10, 2010 5:21pm PDT Yeah, that should work
- Posted Jul 10, 2010 4:09pm PDT It's kind of weird to hear shackers talking about Michigan. I'm so used to everyone talking about Austin.
- Posted Jul 10, 2010 3:34pm PDT Cool, never went there before. Are we just meeting there at 1:30?
- Posted Jul 10, 2010 3:30pm PDT Yeah, it's a dumb game but I enjoyed it anyway. I also liked Turok Rage Wars even though it was impossible to finish the coop campaign because of a...
- Posted Jul 10, 2010 2:48pm PDT So did it just taste horrible because it was apparently rotten?