20,656 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Sep 21, 2017 4:03pm PDT Good thing we didn't elect that warmonger Hillary. Also to everyone here that tried to argue that point last year, fuck you.
- Posted Sep 21, 2017 4:01pm PDT Democratic senators still appreciate people letting them know they agree with their actions. It helps them know it's ok to stand up to Trump.
- Posted Sep 21, 2017 1:48pm PDT I have. It's fantastic
- Posted Sep 21, 2017 1:02pm PDT If it's anything like the other game that company has made, 80 Days, then it's more of an interactive fiction story but still very good.
- Posted Sep 21, 2017 11:32am PDT Reminder that people need to call their reps to vote no on this bullshit healthcare law so the Republican Party doesn't murder thousands of people.
- Posted Sep 21, 2017 9:20am PDT Same. Fallon remains and will always be a distant third for me.
- Posted Sep 20, 2017 4:50pm PDT Holy shit!
- Posted Sep 20, 2017 11:32am PDT I'm shocked too. I thought he passed away like 10 years ago.
- Posted Sep 19, 2017 9:16am PDT I feel bad that France drew the short straw between all the European countries and has to be the one that's nice to Trump.
- Posted Sep 19, 2017 8:32am PDT Media continues doing their worthless centrist bullshit https://boingboing.net/2017/09/19/alt-left-delusions.html
- Posted Sep 19, 2017 7:52am PDT I'm so tired of this fucker trying to provoke NK into a war to boost his approval rating
- Posted Sep 18, 2017 1:56pm PDT Since there's a strong chance this is going to pass, you should all start calling reps to oppose the health bill as well
- Posted Sep 18, 2017 12:17pm PDT Yeah, there must be some sort of middle ground between "kill all Jews" and "killing Jewish people is bad"
- Posted Sep 18, 2017 9:22am PDT Probably a free game?
- Posted Sep 18, 2017 8:40am PDT They'll never make a comeback because they suck I'm surprised a store like Urban Outfitters never sold overpriced pogs for millennials to buy like...