20,461 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Jul 25, 2017 10:02am PDT Why wouldn't kids in poor families just play other sports? Basketball, soccer, and baseball are all cheaper than football anyway
- Posted Jul 25, 2017 6:20am PDT No they can still look away as long as he still has a 35% approval ratings which he will have forever
- Posted Jul 25, 2017 4:51am PDT Yep, they're just trying to shove something through so they can check that box saying they repealed the healthcare law no matter how much damage it...
- Posted Jul 24, 2017 7:55pm PDT That's cool. At least my friends get 3 or 4 more years of health insurance before losing it. Unless Republicans lose the House, Senate, and White...
- Posted Jul 24, 2017 7:08pm PDT Manhattan Project was decent.
- Posted Jul 24, 2017 7:03pm PDT I miss computer game boxes. I'm not saying it was better and I know Steam is a billion times more convenient and cheaper but walking into a...
- Posted Jul 24, 2017 6:26pm PDT McCain is returning tomorrow so he can vote to repeal healthcare for millions of Americans....
- Posted Jul 24, 2017 5:35pm PDT They jumped the shark in the 80s when there was a "Where's the Beef?" board game.
- Posted Jul 24, 2017 7:51am PDT "When you look at it Trump and Hillary are the same." says middle class white male who values his ego over other people
- Posted Jul 22, 2017 12:15pm PDT You know there's cameras all over the store watching you right?
- Posted Jul 21, 2017 2:40pm PDT That Wolf 3D cover is beautiful
- Posted Jul 21, 2017 2:37pm PDT Wait, is it? I thought it was the sequel to Doom 2 Doom 64 is really good though
- Posted Jul 20, 2017 7:05pm PDT If you could pardon yourself, wouldn't Nixon have done it?
- Posted Jul 20, 2017 1:54pm PDT Yeah, I think I heard he took Chris' death really hard. Were they close?
- Posted Jul 20, 2017 1:09pm PDT During the primary it was. Better Together was used to say we're a stronger country if we all work together despite our differences and nope, turns...