20,659 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Sep 30, 2017 6:10am PDT He's also shitting on the mayor of San Juan for not being grateful enough or whatever. This is why I want Pence to replace him. But the GOP loves...
- Posted Sep 29, 2017 6:09pm PDT God I wish but it sounds like this was mostly a fan effort. My dream would be for a Freelancer rerelease to get new DLC as well, like the Age of...
- Posted Sep 29, 2017 5:22am PDT They did a list like this for R.E.M and that one annoyed me too for the same reasons.
- Posted Sep 28, 2017 8:23am PDT He sounds so annoyed he has to do his job.
- Posted Sep 28, 2017 4:32am PDT There's also Fallout wargame being made. And yeah, Fantasy Flight does good board games based off of video games. They're releasing another...
- Posted Sep 27, 2017 6:49pm PDT Gerrymandering only explains the congressmen, not the governors and senators.
- Posted Sep 26, 2017 9:03pm PDT Hey Alabama, stop electing the worst people possible
- Posted Sep 26, 2017 2:17pm PDT Well Twitter isn't going to ban Trump but they'll now let him write longer tweets
- Posted Sep 26, 2017 6:05am PDT Oh don't worry, he commented on Puerto Rico. They owe a lot of money to banks apparently.
- Posted Sep 25, 2017 6:06pm PDT Yeah, I've become boring too. I just don't really need more shit but I do want my house where I spend most of my time to look better, so I don't...
- Posted Sep 25, 2017 1:30pm PDT Sure. But that doesn't make up most of the sexual harassment that's reported.
- Posted Sep 25, 2017 9:49am PDT More people should buy Overload. It's the modern version of Descent that everyone wants and apparently sales haven't been amazing. Not that it's...
- Posted Sep 25, 2017 9:46am PDT I'm so proud of you for not referring to either as Dear Leader
- Posted Sep 25, 2017 8:24am PDT Don't stop calling about the healthcare bill but it looks like Rand Paul is still a no https://twitter.com/npr/status/912329043491647488
- Posted Sep 25, 2017 7:36am PDT The worst is the "they (black people) should be grateful they're millionaires and stop complaining"