20,786 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Sep 07, 2009 8:20pm PDT I can't believe it, society is actually de-evolving. What the fuck? Didn't we end this shit a long time ago?
- Posted Sep 07, 2009 8:14pm PDT It hasn't even been a whole year and the right has bitched about so many things about Obama. I don't remember the left complaining this much this...
- Posted Sep 07, 2009 8:08pm PDT Shit. Shit never changes.
- Posted Sep 07, 2009 7:32pm PDT This shouldn't have even been turned into an issue.
- Posted Sep 07, 2009 5:09pm PDT Yeah but a lot of times the crazy ends up being really shitty and then you get dumped because they want to go to mime school or something.
- Posted Sep 07, 2009 4:49pm PDT How many of those are shackers?
- Posted Sep 07, 2009 7:33am PDT Yep, same. I actually tried to get back into it because of some friends playing it and I wasn't able to.
- Posted Sep 06, 2009 10:16pm PDT Actually, no. It's missing some of the Lost Strips you mentioned and has quite a few others. It has two alternate versions of the coinroll comic...
- Posted Sep 06, 2009 9:29pm PDT Yeah, it has everything. What did the original book have?
- Posted Sep 06, 2009 8:12pm PDT Wait, I think I saw them before they were touring with the Faint, when did you see them? I saw them last summer.
- Posted Sep 06, 2009 8:06pm PDT Why would you want any of those?
- Posted Sep 06, 2009 7:26pm PDT They sounded pretty good when I saw them in Detroit. But this was during their last tour so maybe they learned their lesson by then.
- Posted Sep 06, 2009 7:24pm PDT I got it, it's pretty cool. I mean, it's just the comics in book form so I guess you could always just look them up online, but it also has a few...
- Posted Sep 06, 2009 4:32pm PDT Don't just watch clips, that kills all the tension that's constantly building during the movie :(
- Posted Sep 06, 2009 2:35pm PDT What do you do for a living? I assume it's not something gaming related, which is a shame because you should be a writer for Retro Gamer magazine...