20,740 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 8:54pm PDT Oh god, there's a poll going around on facebook about this and I saw that someone said it shouldn't be allowed because I guess he doesn't trust...
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 4:09pm PDT Who owns the rights to Wizardry? That seems like an easy franchise to get considering Sirtech is dead.
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 3:50pm PDT I'm just glad that gog.com finally released another good game again instead of a bunch of 5 year old Jowood games. They have a lot of good stuff on...
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 3:46pm PDT I'm glad he's dead!
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 8:03am PDT It's probably good that Burtonisn't directing,he's been phoning it in for a while.
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 6:52am PDT IX was easily the worst in the series. 8 is just a more boring version of 6 and 7 but it's not a buggy pile of crap like 9.
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 5:28am PDT I'm totally going to spend the whole night playing this. I used to be so obsessed with the series, I even bought Might and Magic IX :(
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 5:26am PDT Erm, claims to like solving mysteries, the original post really isn't hypocritical.
- Posted Sep 03, 2009 5:25am PDT He claims to be good at solving mysteries but then makes you solve all of them, what a hypocrite!
- Posted Sep 02, 2009 3:05pm PDT Wow, this looks really bad. I can't imagine anyone playing this for more than a month. Why does it even have a cost, the game is plastered with ads.
- Posted Sep 02, 2009 11:44am PDT I think this is weirder because it's Kurt Cobain who committed suicide so it seems a lot darker and disturbing than using other dead people.
- Posted Sep 02, 2009 11:41am PDT You can't just tell us instead of describing how crazy it is?
- Posted Sep 02, 2009 11:17am PDT I miss them too but what do you think it would take for a magazine to be very successful in this age? Better writing? Do people even care or do...
- Posted Sep 02, 2009 10:47am PDT Sadly, I think it actually works with a lot of people or else Dreamworks wouldn't pay millions to have Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake in Shrek.
- Posted Sep 02, 2009 9:42am PDT Yeah, there's no sports or anything you can do in the winter that can't be done in the summer.