20,786 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Sep 18, 2009 10:55pm PDT I think the world would actually explode from too much awesomeness and that's why this movie was never made.
- Posted Sep 18, 2009 10:54pm PDT Actually, whenever I'm depressed I'm more likely to listen to depressing music because it's like, "hey, there's other people that feel shitty too!"...
- Posted Sep 18, 2009 9:41pm PDT I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I also thought Lone Swordsman was maybe saying that the girl looked like Kurt Russell.
- Posted Sep 18, 2009 9:29pm PDT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ4nCF0sVpE
- Posted Sep 18, 2009 9:00pm PDT What the fuck, so Rambo 5 is basically going to be Rambo vs. Predator? http://www.aintitcool.com/node/42259 I was kind of hoping for something...
- Posted Sep 18, 2009 8:00pm PDT Clutch Cargos in Pontiac, Michigan.
- Posted Sep 18, 2009 7:59pm PDT I don't really listen to much metal but Dethklok is really awesome so you should listen to them.
- Posted Sep 18, 2009 2:56pm PDT Buckaroo Banzai, but I'm pretty sure it's intentionally campy.
- Posted Sep 18, 2009 11:14am PDT I like the song but I don't think it works in Rock Band.
- Posted Sep 18, 2009 10:55am PDT I thought they were really good when I saw them in June.
- Posted Sep 17, 2009 8:24pm PDT Some people make up their minds if they want to continue dating someone within the first 10 seconds and they don't want to spend the rest of the...
- Posted Sep 17, 2009 7:18pm PDT It probably means that he leans towards being libertarian but isn't an insane one that wants everything privatized and no taxes at all.
- Posted Sep 17, 2009 4:49pm PDT Show her Time Bandits and have the ending scar her for life.
- Posted Sep 17, 2009 12:24pm PDT Their version of Redneck Rampage doesn't run well for me and keyboard control for Postal still wasn't fixed but otherwise, yeah, they're pretty...
- Posted Sep 17, 2009 12:21pm PDT They converted their Atari 5200 into a car.