20,786 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Sep 22, 2009 5:39pm PDT The only bad Bowie albums are Tonight and Never Let Me Down
- Posted Sep 22, 2009 2:27pm PDT I love that interview so much. They expected it to be a really easy interview and he comes on and ends up trashing the show.
- Posted Sep 22, 2009 11:13am PDT In the year 2012
- Posted Sep 22, 2009 11:06am PDT Why does everything need to be grittier? We just need Fox to stop making X-Men movies.
- Posted Sep 22, 2009 8:55am PDT UAC company BBQ, employees only :(
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 8:20pm PDT what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck? That's amazing. And insane.
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 7:46pm PDT I'd be her keymaster!
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 7:41pm PDT You should be able to get through most of the FPS ok (except Far Cry 2 which is pretty long), but you're going to be cheating yourself out of...
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 2:32pm PDT But still a billion times better than anything Rob Liefeld has ever done.
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 10:09am PDT The whole indie label is stupid anyway. Bands like Flaming Lips and Sonic Youth are considered indie even though they're on big labels and NIN is...
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 5:05am PDT God I hate Pitchfork but Outkast is pretty awesome. I kind of wish they would do another album but their newer stuff, while still good, wasn't as...
- Posted Sep 20, 2009 7:29pm PDT That's pretty disappointing and unexpected, apparently their first wave of Steam releases were actually pretty good and weren't just dumped onto...
- Posted Sep 19, 2009 10:50pm PDT Do you remember what books you read?
- Posted Sep 19, 2009 9:43pm PDT I guess my follow up question would then be, I don't really know shit about photography or cameras, did you just learn from playing around with...
- Posted Sep 19, 2009 9:37pm PDT He just pretended he couldn't so he could try to hook up with Ginger.