20,786 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Oct 01, 2009 12:27pm PDT But isn't the whole of point GOG.com to get older games to work in XP and Vista? The pack is still awesome and I already own Toon Maxhine anyway...
- Posted Oct 01, 2009 12:17pm PDT This is one of the few things I'm ok with being reposted over and over on the Shack. Is Star Trek 5 even unintentionally funny? I kind of want to...
- Posted Oct 01, 2009 9:32am PDT But it's a first person game
- Posted Oct 01, 2009 7:25am PDT Fuck yes. Too bad they don't have the Incredible Toon Machine but at least I have that on cd. It's so awesome when GOG actually releases good...
- Posted Sep 30, 2009 5:39pm PDT You poor bastard, these samples are terrible enough. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001MA8CWU?ie=UTF8&parent=B001ME84UQ
- Posted Sep 30, 2009 12:13pm PDT I'm surprised that Terry Gilliam signed it.
- Posted Sep 29, 2009 12:09pm PDT You make it sound like NIN's music is the same quality level as ICP's.
- Posted Sep 29, 2009 9:57am PDT Burn him!
- Posted Sep 28, 2009 1:31pm PDT It's lame but nothing I'd boycott them for. They put out good games and I want to support them so they can continue to put out games on the pc with...
- Posted Sep 28, 2009 1:22pm PDT WTF, that sounds really pointless. Cronenberg is a good director though, I'll assume he'll do something different with it. It will also probably be...
- Posted Sep 28, 2009 9:48am PDT He should also have office hours where you can come by and ask for help.
- Posted Sep 27, 2009 4:45pm PDT Yeah, it really sucks hearing this song everywhere I go.
- Posted Sep 27, 2009 8:03am PDT She sounds like a shacker. What the hell is wrong with her? Did the money at least go to charity or something?
- Posted Sep 25, 2009 9:14pm PDT Vigo from Ghostbusters 2 and the T-1000 from Terminator 2. I was lucky enough to never see IT as a child.
- Posted Sep 25, 2009 3:43pm PDT Or Grim Fandango, Full Throttle or Day of the Tentacle?