20,558 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Aug 29, 2009 3:53pm PDT The whole Sierra catalog with actual xp/vista compatibility, not half assed like the King's Quest and Space Quest collections currently on Steam.
- Posted Aug 29, 2009 1:20pm PDT Ok good. I kind of figured that because I can still play Dungeon Master and have fun.
- Posted Aug 29, 2009 12:46pm PDT Seriously, what the fuck is going on in this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zfn4RXj2BA It doesn't make sense at all, they jump down a well...
- Posted Aug 29, 2009 12:40pm PDT I'm sure they haven't aged well, Might and Magic 6 was horribly cheesy even at the time, but I'm totally going to play the shit out of them. Even...
- Posted Aug 28, 2009 2:26pm PDT Jesus christ, seriously. Hurtlocker easily.
- Posted Aug 27, 2009 5:45pm PDT Telltale is good (except for the Homestar stuff maybe) but that's pretty much it. The adventure game genre has been pretty crappy for the past 10...
- Posted Aug 27, 2009 11:03am PDT I can't believe people watch this shit.
- Posted Aug 26, 2009 9:00pm PDT jon is too good and keeps getting headshots, only us crappy CS people should be allowed to play.
- Posted Aug 26, 2009 8:09pm PDT I don't know, Nintendo seems more like an Alexander Hamilton to me. You know, there from almost the beginning, innovative, and setting standards...
- Posted Aug 26, 2009 8:03pm PDT I think everyone is too amazed by the post to argue about it.
- Posted Aug 26, 2009 7:58pm PDT About time, it should be pretty interesting.
- Posted Aug 26, 2009 7:31pm PDT It's back up, everyone join again!
- Posted Aug 26, 2009 7:00pm PDT Well people need to actually join instead of just checking to see how many people are there.
- Posted Aug 26, 2009 6:56pm PDT Come on guys, join! I'm the only one in there right now.
- Posted Aug 26, 2009 6:40pm PDT Shackbattle soon, everyone start joining!