20,786 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Oct 15, 2009 7:30am PDT Golf is way too hard. I don't know what the developers were thinking.
- Posted Oct 14, 2009 8:40pm PDT And it is fun!
- Posted Oct 14, 2009 8:31pm PDT Yeah, they've started putting ads in front of their videos now. However, at least if a game is advertised on their site, they'll mention in their...
- Posted Oct 14, 2009 6:39pm PDT I'm liking it too. I guess there was some bitching about the RTS elements but I'm liking it a lot. I guess Sacrifice style gameplay isn't for...
- Posted Oct 14, 2009 2:30pm PDT WTF people, it's been getting good ratings http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/943672-brutal-legend/index.html
- Posted Oct 14, 2009 11:14am PDT Oh god, this. I hate those fucking assholes so much.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 6:49pm PDT What? It's only gotten a couple, most review are positive. http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/brutallegend
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 6:47pm PDT That looks so badass. I hope they decide to release the R rated cut in theaters.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 6:07pm PDT I don't really know what anyone was complaining about. I've been playing Brutal Legend for a little bit now and I think it's pretty fucking amazing.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 3:34pm PDT That synopsis is wrong. Stallone has told AICN that it's about him and another guy hunting a beast that is running around killing people.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:17pm PDT Man, people really like latching onto the bad reviews when it has gotten good reviews too.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 8:50am PDT There's plenty of people my age that played Duke 3D in elementary school and loved it because of the strippers.
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 10:48am PDT I haven't seen anything by him yet. What movie should I watch by him first?
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 9:33am PDT At least he didn't sigh
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 9:12am PDT I wish we had more senators that actually gave a shit about the people instead of their party.