20,267 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 2:07pm PDT If the critic is any good, they know not to do this. Roger Ebert will rate movies based on how good they are for the genre they're in. In fact,...
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 1:29pm PDT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSXofLK5hFQ
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 1:26pm PDT I already have most of those games and the ones I don't have got mixed reviews (Blueberry Garden, The Path). But you don't have them, this pack...
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 9:40am PDT At least some people consider Nas a good rapper, why the hell is Nick Cannon in this?
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 7:18pm PDT So I'm the only shacker that didn't play with his feces growing up? That's cool.
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 6:52pm PDT I love them too. I wish a lot of them didn't seem crazy.
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 3:07pm PDT King's Bounty will blow you away (ign.com).
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 2:52pm PDT And then the rest of the world after Mace's rage kicks in.
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 2:09pm PDT This is like when I was my car.
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 12:25am PDT Cartoonified Homer Simpson or whatever that is is really fucking creepy.
- Posted Aug 05, 2009 11:03pm PDT I want a key!
- Posted Aug 05, 2009 6:01pm PDT Well Velma is a lesbian so probably Daphne.
- Posted Aug 05, 2009 5:51pm PDT In the professional world though, he seems like he knows what he's doing. It sounds like once in a while he gets screwed over by an employer...
- Posted Aug 05, 2009 5:09pm PDT Don't watch this trailer unless you want most of the movie spoiled.
- Posted Aug 05, 2009 5:01pm PDT Three evils? What's the third one, wikipedia?