20,372 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Aug 18, 2009 9:50am PDT That and Microsoft would rather have people develop games for the X360 instead of Windows since they can make royalty fees off of it.
- Posted Aug 18, 2009 9:45am PDT This is going to sound really retarded but how do I sign up for this? If you click "Register for IT/Developer" then it takes you to a log-in screen...
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 10:45pm PDT I don't even like Daft Punk but the sample I heard (from the unveiling of the new cycle at Flynn's arcade) sounded really cool.
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 8:33pm PDT I love Eric Warheim's insane music videos.
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 7:58pm PDT Apparently, this guy is actually running for city council in the city I live in. What the fuck? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsKRccvcrK4
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 6:59pm PDT Did you even listen to the song? More specifically, did you listen to the end with the techno breakdown?
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 6:08pm PDT Hey guys, I found a new worst song ever for the shack! I know tons of people like to reference this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0...
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 3:12pm PDT WTF, people watch this? http://www.sparksagency.com/Armadillo_Racing.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M2Y8R0jkBA
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 1:13pm PDT The Idle Thumbs podcast talked about this once and I think they said that the PC and XBOX divisions are probably competing with each other but MS...
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 1:06pm PDT Keep running into the enemies and feed the other team just to piss your team off.
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 1:02pm PDT More entertaining than anything Creed ever actually put out.
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 12:56pm PDT And at least they aren't doing the bullshit of releasing it 4 months later because of piracy or whatever the reasoning is.
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 12:55pm PDT And almost everyone complaining about the price is still probably going to buy it at release anyway.
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 12:52pm PDT EA was sent back in time to kill Activision.
- Posted Aug 17, 2009 12:45pm PDT Yeah, it's bullshit that MS is killing gaming on their OS. I understand why, they make more money from gaming on the x-box, but it still sucks. I...