20,588 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Oct 20, 2009 7:23am PDT I bet most of them end up buying it anyway.
- Posted Oct 20, 2009 5:09am PDT But it's kind of meant to be cheesy. Robocop is a lot smarter than people give it credit for because they've only seen it when they were younger.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 11:48am PDT First Wave is amazing.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 7:44am PDT It wasn't an exclusive review was it? They always give those really high ratings. But everyone has been saying that it's a really good game so...
- Posted Oct 18, 2009 7:04pm PDT You weren't excited about Dragon Age before because the marketing was the most horrendous thing ever created. I don't think anyone was interested...
- Posted Oct 18, 2009 6:44pm PDT Do you guys think that Girlfriend, the song by the band in the intro of Brutal Legend was inspired by horrible shitty bands like Brokencyde and...
- Posted Oct 16, 2009 7:11pm PDT He just played Borderlands
- Posted Oct 16, 2009 5:20pm PDT I don't know about that. The average span of time between consoles seems to be 5-6 years and the X-Box 360 came out in 2005. We haven't heard...
- Posted Oct 16, 2009 9:04am PDT I love the look of the dad's face as the kid is throwing up.
- Posted Oct 16, 2009 8:49am PDT They should have included the Flash Gordon theme song.
- Posted Oct 15, 2009 10:35am PDT But Psychonauts lets you know and sets up a save point right before the point of no return.
- Posted Oct 15, 2009 9:04am PDT I guess they're fairly popular in Europe? Apparently they inspired Coldplay, which is pretty depressing.
- Posted Oct 15, 2009 7:30am PDT Golf is way too hard. I don't know what the developers were thinking.
- Posted Oct 14, 2009 8:40pm PDT And it is fun!
- Posted Oct 14, 2009 8:31pm PDT Yeah, they've started putting ads in front of their videos now. However, at least if a game is advertised on their site, they'll mention in their...