20,741 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Dec 11, 2009 10:39am PST By fps you mean Outlaws right?
- Posted Dec 11, 2009 10:37am PST Yeah but I shouldn't have to get Mercury just to avoid the risk of getting viruses, that's bullshit.
- Posted Dec 11, 2009 9:39am PST Isn't that the rumor that was going around 10 years ago when Bill Murray said he would only do a Ghostbusters 3 if he died at the beginning? They...
- Posted Dec 11, 2009 9:19am PST However, there can be games like Painkiller and Serious Sam that feel old school without having bad gameplay design decisions.
- Posted Dec 11, 2009 7:51am PST Yes, it would be so much better than the last few games Raven has put out. Unfortunately Heretic 2 bombed so Activision probably only wants them to...
- Posted Dec 11, 2009 7:48am PST The level design in that game is so confusing. I get so lost in that game, especially in the Egypt area. Still tons of fun though, especially in coop.
- Posted Dec 10, 2009 7:56pm PST I'd like to know this too. Actually, I'm a competent cook, I'd just like to know what a single person can cook that is fairly simplistic (mostly...
- Posted Dec 10, 2009 9:18am PST It sounds like most of the team figured out how to get out of that chickenshit outfit.
- Posted Dec 10, 2009 8:26am PST hugging
- Posted Dec 10, 2009 8:24am PST Yeah but they didn't add it after people already bought. That seems like it would be illegal.
- Posted Dec 10, 2009 8:15am PST Beans are lame. Good for you for making chili without them.
- Posted Dec 10, 2009 7:52am PST Ok, coworkers have just started talking about conspiracy theories and Jesse Ventura's new show. No longer upset about job ending.
- Posted Dec 10, 2009 7:33am PST A lot of people still like AvP 1 more because of the atmosphere and it being more randomized in its enemy placement.
- Posted Dec 10, 2009 7:30am PST Apparently it's really crappy and repetitive, but I may try to run through the single player campaign anyway.
- Posted Dec 10, 2009 7:21am PST I actually liked AvP 2 by Monolith more. It was less scary but a better designed game IMO.