20,672 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Dec 09, 2009 3:22pm PST Whatever, Ann Arbor has tons of awesome ladies.
- Posted Dec 09, 2009 3:22pm PST Actually I use soap bottles shaped like different Nintendo characters.
- Posted Dec 09, 2009 10:32am PST Probably this. At least with other genres there might be a band or two that I like and other genres like 90s dance music is funny. Although The...
- Posted Dec 09, 2009 10:15am PST Bon Jovi didn't look like a man when he had long hair.
- Posted Dec 08, 2009 12:53pm PST VCRs are good for movies that are so shitty they don't bother putting them on DVD.
- Posted Dec 08, 2009 8:07am PST Is that the one that has David Spade skateboarding? Because then that would make it Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.
- Posted Dec 07, 2009 9:03pm PST Demon's Crest
- Posted Dec 07, 2009 7:05pm PST All of them are attractive but dude, NWS
- Posted Dec 07, 2009 6:01pm PST And it almost ruins the game, I don't know why they would allow someone to do it.
- Posted Dec 07, 2009 3:26pm PST Can they hover across water?
- Posted Dec 07, 2009 1:22pm PST I thought that was a good song. It added some variety to the album.
- Posted Dec 07, 2009 1:19pm PST Deus Ex 2? I still enjoyed the game a little but man, no where near as good as the first. There has to be something worse that I'm forgetting though.
- Posted Dec 07, 2009 12:58pm PST WTF? They have nothing in common with Rage. Like it was already said, they're more like QOTSA because of the odd time signatures and Homme's singing.
- Posted Dec 07, 2009 12:56pm PST Great album. I got the photobook and blank cd they were selling a while back.
- Posted Dec 06, 2009 9:08pm PST You know how people view videos from the 80s and laugh at how cheesy and dumb they are? People are going to do that with her videos. I guess...