20,480 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Dec 01, 2009 11:11am PST Aren't they planning a Neverhood movie?
- Posted Dec 01, 2009 11:08am PST You have to press 50 keys just to be able to start the car.
- Posted Nov 30, 2009 8:31pm PST It's unintentionally entertaining if you're a fan of bad movies.
- Posted Nov 30, 2009 12:51pm PST It's never too late to make New York into a giant prison.
- Posted Nov 30, 2009 12:09pm PST One time there was a quote by me in the high school newspaper that I actually said in elementary school. It was something like "what would you do...
- Posted Nov 30, 2009 8:52am PST I'm excited that a game that was in development for over half of my life is being worked on again.
- Posted Nov 30, 2009 7:30am PST Yeah, the original version has better pacing.
- Posted Nov 29, 2009 9:04pm PST What does the european version of Dementium have that the American one doesn't?
- Posted Nov 29, 2009 9:03pm PST Who cares? Girls with shitty taste in movies are finally getting exposed to something that isn't horrible. It's not like the song is being used in...
- Posted Nov 29, 2009 7:11pm PST Along with a bunch of other ladies mentioned in this thread, Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. She puts a ton of sexual energy into her singing on...
- Posted Nov 29, 2009 7:09pm PST Agreed, her singing on Lovage is so awesome. Mike Patton rocks on that album too.
- Posted Nov 29, 2009 9:25am PST Dead Space for the Wii is not the same game as the X-Box and PS3 versions.
- Posted Nov 28, 2009 7:24pm PST I really like it. I guess I understand why people would be upset by the stage battles but I thought they were really well done and I wish people...
- Posted Nov 28, 2009 7:12pm PST Almost all movies start off with a good rating at first on IMDB, that means absolutely nothing.
- Posted Nov 28, 2009 7:11pm PST I remember hearing that Robin Williams was a big Wizardry fan back in the day. Now that's going waaaaay back.