20,741 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Jan 15, 2010 8:22pm PST No it's not, lead-ins are still important. Local news affiliates fucking hate that Leno has his own show instead of Law and Order or whatever came...
- Posted Jan 15, 2010 8:05pm PST I don't even get why NBC gave Jay a show. Where the hell would he even go? CBS wouldn't take him because they have Letterman, ABC has Kimmel, I...
- Posted Jan 15, 2010 7:58pm PST Plus Leno actually had good lead-ins. Conan only has Leno's shitty ass show as a lead-in, of course ratings aren't going to be great.
- Posted Jan 15, 2010 6:57pm PST I can't believe that NBC thinks that choosing Leno over Conan after this whole debacle is the way to go. Especially with Conan's ratings going up...
- Posted Jan 15, 2010 9:59am PST Apparently Leno's ratings have kept going down. Amazing how they still want to make him host of the Tonight Show though.
- Posted Jan 14, 2010 11:26pm PST You don't think Craig Ferguson will be Letterman's successor? Also, has Letterman said he's going to retire anytime soon? He's getting kind of...
- Posted Jan 14, 2010 9:44pm PST I offered them $20 but they have to ship it to Michigan.
- Posted Jan 14, 2010 9:43pm PST Just like how Duke Nukem Forever is still in development right?
- Posted Jan 14, 2010 8:10pm PST http://tv.gawker.com/5448615/jay-leno-turns-the-tables-bashes-conan-obrien-with-biting-monologue Holy fuck that was awesome.
- Posted Jan 14, 2010 8:01pm PST That was taken from the podcast that he did. It's amazing, they're worth tracking down.
- Posted Jan 14, 2010 7:53pm PST Really? Ricky Gervais was a way better guest. http://www.hulu.com/watch/120459/the-tonight-show-with-conan-obrien-ricky-gervais-part-1#x-4,vclip,1,0
- Posted Jan 14, 2010 7:51pm PST And then they're fucked when all of the old people die off.
- Posted Jan 14, 2010 2:49pm PST Tons of celebrities are ripping on Leno now because they like Conan so much more. Plus Leno is a scumbag, as seen when he screwed Letterman over....
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:49pm PST And why are you hanging out and sharing rooms with these people?
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 3:56pm PST Isn't Valve against it though?