20,786 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Feb 04, 2010 10:00am PST Maybe. Bloodlines may be too new for them or Activision might want to sell it for more than $10 so who knows. But yeah, I'm kind of disappointed...
- Posted Feb 04, 2010 9:44am PST But most juggalos are fat and out of shape, how would they win?
- Posted Feb 04, 2010 9:40am PST Oh god, if it took place in Detroit it would be awesome. But Detroit could have its own version of the Jersey Shore with just Juggalos.
- Posted Feb 03, 2010 6:06pm PST I think that they did it because she was able to tell Sawyer that she set the bomb and that it worked.
- Posted Feb 03, 2010 6:03pm PST I really don't like Contract JACK either. I get what they were going for and it could have been cool but the guys take way too many bullets to...
- Posted Feb 03, 2010 5:28pm PST It's nice to see a demo come out before the game does. You don't really see that happen as much these days.
- Posted Feb 03, 2010 5:27pm PST The Room is the best movie ever made.
- Posted Feb 03, 2010 4:23pm PST Unless his team takes turns teamkilling him just so they can kill players before he can.
- Posted Feb 03, 2010 4:23pm PST I can't play because I'm seeing The Room in theaters tonight. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISXiFJS9D5A
- Posted Feb 02, 2010 6:30pm PST Well Step 2 used to be "Drag it out with shitty drama" but I'm hoping they don't do that in the last season.
- Posted Feb 02, 2010 6:17pm PST Yeah, apparently.
- Posted Feb 01, 2010 4:27pm PST AvP 2 had survival mode and it was awesome.
- Posted Feb 01, 2010 2:38am PST Has Settlers 2 aged well? I've never played any of them before but I know Settlers 2 is on gog.com.
- Posted Jan 30, 2010 12:04am PST Can we turn all talk off?
- Posted Jan 29, 2010 4:49pm PST Yeah, me too. They had some pretty awesome box covers that had nothing to do with their games back in the day.