20,786 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Feb 06, 2010 2:33pm PST Yeah but Doctor Who usually isn't embarrassing to watch.
- Posted Feb 06, 2010 2:32pm PST Doctor Who is way better. I'm a fan of Doctor Who and I think Torchwood is pretty lame but I'm watching through the series anyway because...
- Posted Feb 05, 2010 7:50pm PST I'm glad they're back to being called Irrational Games now so they're more likely to get credit for making games like Bioshock instead of Take 2.
- Posted Feb 05, 2010 7:22pm PST Ok, so better than Mostly Harmless then? I wasn't too fond of that book.
- Posted Feb 05, 2010 6:21pm PST Ok, so has anyone read the 6th Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy book that's been out for a couple of months now? I kind of want to read it even...
- Posted Feb 05, 2010 6:10pm PST There's always room for Jello.
- Posted Feb 05, 2010 2:55pm PST I'm fine with voting posts like this when it actually involves a shacker. I think it's stupid spam when it's more like "Hey, my friend is in a...
- Posted Feb 05, 2010 10:26am PST It would be more entertaining than having Leno host it.
- Posted Feb 05, 2010 9:41am PST That's an excellent reason to hire someone for anything.
- Posted Feb 04, 2010 11:15pm PST Well, they're wrong. This is for Islands of Adventure, their newer theme park which is by Universal Studios. The Back to the Future ride was in...
- Posted Feb 04, 2010 11:07pm PST No, they replaced the Back to the Future ride with the Simpsons ride.
- Posted Feb 04, 2010 6:14pm PST Saul Williams has done some great stuff.
- Posted Feb 04, 2010 5:30pm PST There's so many NES games that would be great if game developers weren't retarded about difficulty back then like Ghosts and Goblins, Battletoads...
- Posted Feb 04, 2010 2:52pm PST Just buy it from gog.com instead where it's much cheaper if you want it.
- Posted Feb 04, 2010 1:23pm PST They're by different developers and they're different genres too. Both are RPGs but Bloodlines is more Deus Ex while Redemption is more like Diablo.