20,280 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Nov 11, 2009 8:35pm PST Remo wrote for a few sites before Shacknews and I think Nick Breckon did some stuff for Idle Thumbs back when it was a more traditional games site,...
- Posted Nov 11, 2009 12:43pm PST Just think of how many sales they would of had if those millions of PC gamers didn't cancel their pre-orders.
- Posted Nov 10, 2009 9:31am PST Plus a lot of games used to cost $60 or $70 back in the day. Hopefully it doesn't increase piracy too much.
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 2:08pm PST I guess they hired the announcer from IGN.com
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 11:35am PST Sheep raping isn't as healthy as you thought it would be?
- Posted Nov 08, 2009 8:42am PST Well, it already sort of had a sequel already http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e7lJ_b0VBY But awesome, XBLA/PSN would be very fitting for a...
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 10:38pm PST Not lately but I've been busy trying to finish up a bunch of pc games in my backlog. But before that I was pretty into the new Punch Out game.
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 9:43pm PST Lately I've been into old Commodore 64 soundtracks even though I haven't even played the games. Monty on the Run...
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 8:20pm PST Maybe but they usually include the manuals so getting around that shouldn't be a problem. Maybe annoying, but nothing that stops me from playing.
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 7:46pm PST And I just saw that you mentioned Nox. Great game and really underrated. I guess maybe the single player didn't impress people but I thought the...
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 7:45pm PST How is the Realms of Arkania series now? Has it aged well? I saw the games on gog.com and thought about getting them but I have no idea if they...
- Posted Nov 06, 2009 2:53pm PST Probably Moon, but I haven't really watched that many movies this year.
- Posted Nov 06, 2009 1:06pm PST I was listening during work and kept giggling during the whole Jeff Goldblum thing. People probably think I'm nuts.
- Posted Nov 06, 2009 12:37pm PST Yeah, it's nice having interviews where the questions aren't "How many guns does the game have?" and "Was it awesome making this game?"
- Posted Nov 06, 2009 10:38am PST That's one of the best pictures ever.