20,786 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Feb 12, 2010 2:52pm PST Except Games for Windows Live makes it a fucking pain in the ass
- Posted Feb 12, 2010 9:34am PST Yay, Jace Hall eventually wants to do another Blood game.
- Posted Feb 11, 2010 10:49pm PST Fuck yeah, it's about time.
- Posted Feb 11, 2010 10:11am PST At least Darren is still involved with it. I thought he would have dropped after they tried to force him to make it 3D.
- Posted Feb 11, 2010 8:50am PST I love spending the entire disc of a 5 cd game walking around my characters office showing Christmas photos to everyone.
- Posted Feb 10, 2010 10:32pm PST This is amazing. I really want this game.
- Posted Feb 10, 2010 9:57pm PST GOG.com better get these games up now that Activision allows them to even though they're uploading generic crap like Mob Wars instead even though...
- Posted Feb 10, 2010 9:55pm PST I think in the early 90s they might have went up. I know roushimsx has scanned in some PC Gamer issues that list games being sold for $70.
- Posted Feb 10, 2010 9:43pm PST It's kind of lame that they don't do budget rereleases of games anymore. EA and Sierra did them all the time during the 90s and then they just...
- Posted Feb 10, 2010 10:57am PST I don't think you got an answer because probably no one bought it. It didn't look that great.
- Posted Feb 09, 2010 3:48pm PST Very little? If a bunch of people say a movie is shit, there's a good chance that it's shit. Plus movies are way different from games too. If a...
- Posted Feb 09, 2010 3:46pm PST Tits McGee Presents Tits
- Posted Feb 09, 2010 3:45pm PST Maybe they'll be more successful with their Canterbury Tales game
- Posted Feb 09, 2010 3:43pm PST It's so perfect for this game
- Posted Feb 09, 2010 3:34pm PST Myst Online is back online and free to play. We need to have a shack meeting for this! http://mystonline.com/en/ Here's the background...