20,786 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Feb 27, 2010 9:17pm PST It's not a war movie but it does take place during the Spanish Civil War and there is a scene or two that depicts the war.
- Posted Feb 27, 2010 9:12pm PST Man, looks like reviews for Westworld 2000 were pretty shitty. Not that that should stop you though, I've been trying to get Lawnmower Man the game...
- Posted Feb 27, 2010 9:09pm PST I got the issue of PC Gamer that had their top 100 games and even though I never like those lists, it was actually pretty decent. I didn't agree...
- Posted Feb 27, 2010 8:57pm PST Well, Marvel has been completely fucking retarded ever since they retconned Spiderman's marriage, so this really doesn't surprise me.
- Posted Feb 26, 2010 11:52pm PST Yeah, I started off grabbing all of the related comics and realized how ridiculous it was, so I've just been getting the Green Lantern ones now.
- Posted Feb 26, 2010 3:55pm PST The Office is way better but I liked IT Crowd too.
- Posted Feb 26, 2010 9:25am PST Really? I should go out and buy them then. I thought those were just crappy compilations.
- Posted Feb 25, 2010 2:07pm PST I want a real Ultima game :(
- Posted Feb 25, 2010 8:50am PST Night Trap and other shitty FMV games
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 5:04pm PST The ending is the darkest thing in the entire series and kind of craps on the "No fate" message the 2nd movie had. That's partially why I dislike...
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 2:57pm PST RTS games are fun, they just aren't fun against other people unless you play the game non-stop for days. Plus you're playing against people online...
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 2:31pm PST It's the same universe, it's just that the universe that Kyle Reese came from in Terminator 1 is apparently different.
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 1:38pm PST I'm going to wait for it to go on sale but I liked the demo.
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 10:33am PST http://www.giantbomb.com/ryans-inferno/17-2074/
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 9:23am PST I wish dvds had awesome cover art like laserdiscs. It's always just a bunch of actors faces on the cover of the dvd.