20,174 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Nov 06, 2009 8:51am PST I tries the demo for Redemption and that seemed fine, but didn't feel too Terminator-ish. The rest of the T3 games were apparently crap.
- Posted Nov 06, 2009 6:38am PST It would be pretty nice to have a new Terminator game that isn't crap.
- Posted Nov 05, 2009 8:10pm PST I think it's awesome he's doing it this way. It's the exact same order that I played the Castlevania games in, and I went through the same...
- Posted Nov 05, 2009 8:05pm PST Hopefully this doesn't turn into a flame war, but where do you guys think PC gaming is heading? Is it going to keep becoming less and less popular...
- Posted Nov 05, 2009 7:26pm PST I really hate both of them. I'm so glad that Konami stopped trying to make 3D Castlevanias because none of them ever worked out. Plus all of them...
- Posted Nov 05, 2009 7:08pm PST Castlevania 4 is my favorite level based Castlevania game. What an amazing game, music is great too!
- Posted Nov 05, 2009 11:38am PST Psychonauts is so amazing
- Posted Nov 05, 2009 7:58am PST It's been too long since a movie has had a dance scene in McDonalds.
- Posted Nov 05, 2009 6:57am PST Grappling hooks first
- Posted Nov 04, 2009 4:05pm PST They're also on gog.com for a cheaper price. http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/earthworm_jim_1_2 http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/earthworm_jim_3d
- Posted Nov 04, 2009 3:10pm PST I wants this game
- Posted Nov 04, 2009 7:42am PST So tempted to reply to this post
- Posted Nov 04, 2009 7:37am PST Actually, Activision is probably the opposite of that.
- Posted Nov 04, 2009 6:36am PST ME 2 is coming out for Pc and XBox at the same time so get whatever one you're more comfortable with.
- Posted Nov 04, 2009 6:27am PST I played it on X-Box and enjoyed it a lot but I've heard it's better on the PC, plus it comes with some of the DLC. So get it on the pc if you can...