20,474 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Jan 06, 2010 5:12pm PST No, that's retarded. It's a change that was poorly done and the whole point of the scene in the first place was to help set up Han Solo's...
- Posted Jan 06, 2010 5:00pm PST I want one!
- Posted Jan 06, 2010 11:00am PST For some reason, this happened a lot of times last time I played multiplayer. I wish there was a way to turn the bubble off.
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 10:34pm PST No because I convinced myself that my parents only did it twice to have my brother and I. In fact, they've probably never done it and I'm a test...
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 4:29pm PST It would have been better if Trent did the music and sounds for Quake 3 like he was supposed to.
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 4:28pm PST It's not included :(
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 9:14am PST You know what I hated about the first one? There would be a lot of points where you would see an item, and you would know that you had to pick it...
- Posted Jan 04, 2010 6:08pm PST I wish they would at least let people set up their own servers like people do illegally for World of Warcraft and Ultima Online.
- Posted Jan 03, 2010 8:41pm PST They become awesome from episodes 4 and after.
- Posted Jan 03, 2010 12:36pm PST X3 is more simmish like Elite. There's hasn't been a good story based space sim in a loooooong time.
- Posted Jan 02, 2010 10:26pm PST What? Part 2 is waaaaaaaay better than 1. The last 10-15 minutes of part 2 are actually good and the episode has some great acting by Tennant and...
- Posted Jan 02, 2010 8:54pm PST Just get it on GOG.com then, it's cheaper there.
- Posted Jan 02, 2010 8:52pm PST I didn't like EGM the first time around. It always seemed like it was trying too hard to be cool and funny.
- Posted Jan 02, 2010 7:46pm PST I got it for Loom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I already owned the other two games.
- Posted Jan 02, 2010 7:45pm PST Apparently he's going to play it more mature and mellow, like some of the older Doctors. Should be nice to see since shitty writing often lead to...