20,740 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Apr 13, 2010 6:33pm PDT At least Michigan is closer to Cedar Point than Texas.
- Posted Apr 13, 2010 6:31pm PDT You poor bastard. I went to school in Saginaw for 4 years. It's really boring. Why are you going there anyway?
- Posted Apr 13, 2010 11:24am PDT It was probably way cheaper to make than Modern Warfare 2, had much less of an advertising budget, it's a new IP, and it's an adventure game....
- Posted Apr 13, 2010 11:23am PDT Yep, it's cool seeing different games selling well.
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 11:13pm PDT Actually Stallone has a story where he had a party that both of them were at and JCVD was tired of hearing Seagal say he could kick his ass so JCVD...
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 11:07pm PDT I love that the guy in the first commercial is Peter from The Room, the worst movie ever.
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 9:50pm PDT AMC isn't about classic movies anymore.
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 6:07pm PDT Yeah, I know but it just really looks like Amped 3. Plus that's the only one I've played and have seen any gameplay footage of. I think a lot of...
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 5:58pm PDT Amped 3, God of War 3, and Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 5:47pm PDT I think it's hilarious how the Ghost Recon series is nothing like the first game.
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 12:28pm PDT I think publishers would be too scared about people finding ways to keep the game illegally after renting it. I'm not saying that's practical, but...
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 12:25pm PDT Yeah, acting doesn't require any effort or brainpower at all.
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 11:25am PDT Not really because now he actually has really good lead-ins. Apparently he even called Conan to try to get him to come to TBS.
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 9:07am PDT They were ok but not as good as the rest of the series.
- Posted Apr 11, 2010 4:25pm PDT She is, 30 Rock is great.