20,480 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Mar 15, 2010 3:52pm PDT I think it's developed by ex-Idle Thumbs people (from before they were a podcast). So I'm at least going to check it out.
- Posted Mar 15, 2010 12:59pm PDT It's such a horrible and shitty joke but I thought it was funny too.
- Posted Mar 15, 2010 11:31am PDT I expect the video up by tomorrow night.
- Posted Mar 15, 2010 10:43am PDT Wouldn't that basically be the Leisure Suit Larry series?
- Posted Mar 15, 2010 9:14am PDT Bethesda isn't developing it, a third party company called inXile is.
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 11:09pm PDT You forgot the most important one, The Goonies!
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 10:52pm PDT They also already killed the Tony Hawk franchise. They're lucky they have Blizzard.
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 10:51pm PDT Fantastic post! The coolest people ever were born in 1987.
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 10:42pm PDT There's a handful of examples but most games have shitty writing. Plus I wouldn't say Psychonauts has an amazing story. It has good writing but a...
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 9:29pm PDT Do you think it will sell that well though? $15 is a lot for a map pack.
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 9:24pm PDT It's almost like Activision has been trying its best to kill itself this month.
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 9:21pm PDT I hate the prequel movies but I like the clone wars cartoon, so yeah.
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 7:59pm PDT It's the best selling console out of the three. They just need to figure out a way to actually get those people to buy more games. I'd probably buy...
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 5:04pm PDT That's weird because there's also a video on their site where they interviewed Ken Lobb and he said there's multiple control systems.
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 4:08pm PDT Well, roms really aren't legal, that's why. And you could argue why spend $20-30 on a game collection when you just want to buy one game for $3?