20,580 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 12:28pm PDT I think publishers would be too scared about people finding ways to keep the game illegally after renting it. I'm not saying that's practical, but...
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 12:25pm PDT Yeah, acting doesn't require any effort or brainpower at all.
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 11:25am PDT Not really because now he actually has really good lead-ins. Apparently he even called Conan to try to get him to come to TBS.
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 9:07am PDT They were ok but not as good as the rest of the series.
- Posted Apr 11, 2010 4:25pm PDT She is, 30 Rock is great.
- Posted Apr 11, 2010 3:25pm PDT yeah that drives me b-a-n-a-n-a-s
- Posted Apr 11, 2010 2:02pm PDT I really liked it but it was flawed, so I can understand if some people didn't care for it.
- Posted Apr 11, 2010 11:11am PDT Does she weigh more than you?
- Posted Apr 11, 2010 10:24am PDT Well jayacheess would have asked her out but now he isn't going to because she will age terribly. Why would he want to have a relationship with...
- Posted Apr 11, 2010 8:40am PDT This looks stupid. Plus the trailer pretty much showed what happens so.....yeah.
- Posted Apr 11, 2010 12:48am PDT There's a release of the movie on DVD that has every version of the movie.
- Posted Apr 10, 2010 8:40pm PDT I'm the same except for Ridley Scott's movies. For whatever reason, he seems to have no problem with letting studios butcher his movies. But I...
- Posted Apr 10, 2010 8:38pm PDT Yeah but he didn't write it. It's way better when it's ambiguous.
- Posted Apr 10, 2010 8:37pm PDT Yeah but it's AMC so it's probably butchered right?
- Posted Apr 10, 2010 5:44pm PDT I liked it too.