20,672 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 7:46pm PDT But Eccleston is amazing :(
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 6:32pm PDT That would be like not watching Big Trouble In Little China because it's cheesy, but is that not one of the greatest movies ever?
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 6:23pm PDT I would actually watch anime if Conan and Andy do voiceovers for whole episodes.
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 6:18pm PDT Matt Smith does a way better job of acting like a 900-1000 year old alien. He just seems more mature and less hyper.
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 6:17pm PDT You mean the first season of the new series with Eccleston or of the old series with Hartnell?
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 5:53pm PDT Actually Maddog looks nothing like I expected him to
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 5:42pm PDT I'm the same with Final Fantasy but I liked 7. But I actually think the Final Fantasy series got worse and it's not just me. I just can't stand...
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 4:43pm PDT I'm seeing him next month. It should be pretty awesome.
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 4:42pm PDT Most fighting games. I know Street Fighter 4 is a well made game, but I just can't get into it. I don't like the memorization that it involves...
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 4:40pm PDT Yeah, I like Matt Smith a lot more than David Tennant, who was good as well but was stuck with a lot of shitty scripts.
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 2:26pm PDT So many people won't get the soap reference. http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=18871754
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 1:58pm PDT It felt really repetitive and the combat wasn't as solid as the Jedi Knight series.
- Posted Apr 24, 2010 9:52pm PDT Coop would be awesome, especially on the hardest difficulty.
- Posted Apr 24, 2010 9:27pm PDT I like redheads :( even if their vaginas smell
- Posted Apr 24, 2010 7:10pm PDT Nevermind, saw pylon's post