20,786 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted May 27, 2010 4:18pm PDT I'm not a fan of her but I think it's really cool that she's evolved a lot and is no longer just a Britney Spears clone.
- Posted May 27, 2010 4:13pm PDT Yeah, weird sex stuff is funny to me but I have a hard time watching anything that involves people getting hurt.
- Posted May 27, 2010 3:24pm PDT I just want them to release a collection that has everything, including both versions of KQ1, the cd versions of each game where possible, and...
- Posted May 27, 2010 3:22pm PDT That's a different (and awesome) remake by these guys http://www.agdinteractive.com/games/games.html Sierra did a remake in the early 90s....
- Posted May 27, 2010 3:20pm PDT I know it has King's Quest 1, but the collection I bought uses the remake instead of the original. Does it look more like King's Quest 2 or 5?
- Posted May 27, 2010 2:04pm PDT Are you sure? I don't see where it says that. It just has the remake as far as I know.
- Posted May 27, 2010 12:22pm PDT Bombs over Baghdad?
- Posted May 27, 2010 12:18pm PDT She's cute but she just tries too hard to be quirky and I think her vocals are boring. That doesn't mean most of us would kick her out of bed.
- Posted May 27, 2010 11:28am PDT Yeah, her vocals aren't unique at all.
- Posted May 27, 2010 11:25am PDT Yeah but it's a shitty compilation that is missing the original King's Quest 1 and I think they fucked up other parts of it too. It's just...
- Posted May 27, 2010 11:03am PDT They need to hurry the hell up and get the rest of the series on there. I don't know why they only have 4-6. Same goes with Space Quest.
- Posted May 26, 2010 11:01pm PDT The ending is so amazing.
- Posted May 26, 2010 3:40pm PDT Ann Arbor might make it into some lists. I think it's a cool city.
- Posted May 26, 2010 1:41pm PDT A sequel to Bikini Karate Babes? Excellent
- Posted May 26, 2010 12:47pm PDT Joust is fantastic! You shut your mouth.