20,362 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Mar 28, 2010 7:51pm PDT Yeah, Rat Race is basically a shitty version of that plus Smash Mouth.
- Posted Mar 28, 2010 1:57pm PDT No but I think in Alien Resurrection they made some shitty joke about Walmart buying the company.
- Posted Mar 27, 2010 4:28pm PDT At least they didn't take their kid to a R rated movie.
- Posted Mar 27, 2010 10:58am PDT How dare they make a music video!
- Posted Mar 26, 2010 3:42pm PDT If your internet connection breaks during a Steam game, it doesn't kick you out, causing you to lose any progress you've made since the last save.
- Posted Mar 26, 2010 3:27pm PDT All of those movies are better than Donnie Darko (maybe except Peggy Sue, haven't seen it). So if they included Donnie Darko, they would have to...
- Posted Mar 25, 2010 9:55pm PDT Apparently they're just on a year long break.
- Posted Mar 25, 2010 4:06pm PDT No they don't. Any good critic will review a movie for what it is. I mean, Ebert actually gave Garfield a good review because he thought it was a...
- Posted Mar 24, 2010 9:59pm PDT But dude, it has zombies AND nazis combined into one. It must be good!
- Posted Mar 24, 2010 1:23pm PDT I think this is it. Plus they played the acoustic version of one song a lot and I usually find acoustic stuff boring.
- Posted Mar 24, 2010 1:22pm PDT Yeah, no one has ever bought music because it was cool to listen to.
- Posted Mar 24, 2010 1:19pm PDT I think that's why I hate the singing. It seems like a lot of indie groups use that singing style because they can't actually sing but then people...
- Posted Mar 24, 2010 12:44pm PDT All I've heard from them is what they play on XM Radio and everything they played always seemed to have really boring vocals and didn't do anything...
- Posted Mar 23, 2010 7:14pm PDT It explained why Jacob and the man in black interact with the people on the island aside from the MIB just wanting to leave.
- Posted Mar 23, 2010 3:47pm PDT Yeah, it's about as good as a FPS can be on the iPhone.