20,275 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 1:49pm PDT I don't know, I think Shandling was in on the joke. They're both really into awkward comedy, it has to be intentional.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 11:20pm PDT Yep. Usually it's a lot easier for them to remove the teeth if it's done earlier on. I'd get them looked at anyway, wouldn't really hurt.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 9:40pm PDT Have you seen the original Solaris? It didn't come out in the last decade but it's good.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 5:28pm PDT Don't the Highlander movies also pretend that the 2nd movie doesn't exist? I've only seen the first and 3rd movies a long time ago so I don't...
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 3:26pm PDT They're great games anyway, why wouldn't you?
- Posted Mar 15, 2010 3:52pm PDT I think it's developed by ex-Idle Thumbs people (from before they were a podcast). So I'm at least going to check it out.
- Posted Mar 15, 2010 12:59pm PDT It's such a horrible and shitty joke but I thought it was funny too.
- Posted Mar 15, 2010 11:31am PDT I expect the video up by tomorrow night.
- Posted Mar 15, 2010 10:43am PDT Wouldn't that basically be the Leisure Suit Larry series?
- Posted Mar 15, 2010 9:14am PDT Bethesda isn't developing it, a third party company called inXile is.
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 11:09pm PDT You forgot the most important one, The Goonies!
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 10:52pm PDT They also already killed the Tony Hawk franchise. They're lucky they have Blizzard.
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 10:51pm PDT Fantastic post! The coolest people ever were born in 1987.
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 10:42pm PDT There's a handful of examples but most games have shitty writing. Plus I wouldn't say Psychonauts has an amazing story. It has good writing but a...
- Posted Mar 14, 2010 9:29pm PDT Do you think it will sell that well though? $15 is a lot for a map pack.